Joico Body Luxe Line - for Thicker Hair and...

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

TS2 Hybrid Flat Iron by Luxor...

i bought both a couple of days ago and wanted to know had anyone used them before...i got great deals on them at Marshalls...the TS2 1 inch was $30, it's 100 percent ceramic, tourmaline, infrared nano technology flat iron heats up to 450 temp, adjustable temp control...regularly priced over $100~ it's made for brazilian keratin treatments and for wet to dry hair...it looks good, have yet to try it. no sedu for me, i get to keep my $100 bucks $$
<* ~Br*nze prays it works extremely well*>

Joico Body Luxe is a hair thickening poo and con....- The Joico was $8 in a gift set. -hoping it works....no oct for me, i get to keep my $100 bucks $$
<* ~Br*nze prays it works extremely well*>

~Any testimonies ladies?
<* ~Br*nze prays they work extremely well*>

TIA!!

As long as it's full ceramic, I say it's all go. I've bought 2 full ceramic irons from Marshalls and have had no problems with them. I love their hair displays!

Bumping
I saw these at TJ Maxx and wasn't sure if the flat iron was worth buying. I want an FHI level flat iron.

anyone else?

i researched them both on the net, and thought they both sounded impressive, so i went back and bought them...i was so happy they were still there....i could spend an hour at the tjmaxx/marshalls/ross beauty/bath displays....you never know what you might find...tjmaxx had a chi for $80 but it looked a little worn, so i passed on it...

paul mitchell, nexxus, nioxin, matrix, mill creek they carry 'em all...

I bought the body luxe conditioner a year ago and used it quite often. However, I don't use it anymore. It's a mild protein that definitely strenghthens your strands and gives you volume. Too much use will dry out your hair but overall it's a great conditioner.

I use the Joico Body Luxe Thickening Elixir. It is not the best product for thickening compared to other products I've tried. But it is good at making my hair smooth and easy to comb through and style. I tend to use another thickener like Sebastian Body Double or Kerastase Expanseur and then use the Joico Elixir on top of those.

Back