John Frieda used to make a spray that curled relaxed hair

chellero

Wife Supremacist
Does anyone remember that spray that john frieda used to make? It made relaxed hair air dry wavy? I was thinking that it might be the perfect solution to the too straight ends on my texlaxed hair, but I haven't seen it in years. Is it discontinued? Is there a similar product that I could buy?

Yea, I used to use that a long time ago. It worked well back then. I think that it has been discontinued.

Does anyone remember that spray that john frieda used to make? It made relaxed hair air dry wavy? I was thinking that it might be the perfect solution to the too straight ends on my texlaxed hair, but I haven't seen it in years. Is it discontinued? Is there a similar product that I could buy?

Yup, it was ripple effect! My sister used that stuff all of the time.

I think the new version is the John Frieda Frizz-Ease Dream Curls.

My hair is texlaxed. I use it, scrunch a little bit and let it dry, and it works beautifully. :yep:

It was called Ripple Effect and it was in his Relaxed line of products that got discontinued. Dream Curls from the regular Frizz Ease line is very similar. Some BSS's still have it because they haven't sold out of it. I think I still have a bottle around my house somewhere but I know my friends and I were using it when we lived in the dorm and that was in 2003-2004.

Wow that sounds like something I need. Have any relaxed heads tried the Dream Curls? Does it do something similar to relaxed hair?

Thanks You all! I am going to pick up some dream curls and she how it works for me. Ripple effects was great.

yeah, I remember that. It was cool because it had that oil that separated and had to be shook. I wonder why the whole line got discontinued. I now use miss jessie's curly meriengue for curly styles.

yeah, I remember that. It was cool because it had that oil that separated and had to be shook. I wonder why the whole line got discontinued. I now use miss jessie's curly meriengue for curly styles.

From what I heard it wasn't selling too good. I used the majority of the products though. So did my friends.

Back