John Frieda Frizz Ease Wind Down Relaxing Creme

aloof one

Who's used this?

I just bought it on a PJ binge disguised as grocery shopping.

Its the purple container, Step 4 or whatever.

I also bought some TRESemme crap on sale--- smooth & silky Deep Smoothing Masque if anyone knows about that either.

interesting...what does the john frieda relaxing creme claim to do?

Its telling me some lie that its Extra Strength Formua for Coarse Textured hair

supposed to relax ultra tight resistant curls. I think I'm gonna put it on after I wash tonight and do the scarf treatment. I heard someone mention it ages ago on this site and I saw it and had a coupon so I got it.

Its telling me some lie that its Extra Strength Formua for Coarse Textured hair

supposed to relax ultra tight resistant curls. I think I'm gonna put it on after I wash tonight and do the scarf treatment. I heard someone mention it ages ago on this site and I saw it and had a coupon so I got it.

Keep us posted, not that i'm going to buy it or anything :sekret:

Man... its too late and too cold to wash tonight. :nono:

But I'm gonna try it this weekend so I'll let yall know. Im nervous:lachen:Cant wait!

I used it a long time ago, about 2 years ago. Not sure why I stopped using it since it did work. A friend was using it at that time too. She has since gone totally natural and may still use wind down?

I love the original but they replaced it with the extra strength which is nothing special at all.I'm natural and I use it in my wng's with a diffuser.The extra strength just doesn't do anything.

Supposedly the only difference is added aloe and conditioning stuff though:rolleyes:

Hmmmm I still have this stuff from ages ago lol.

I liked it when I used it although I think I'd be better at managing it now that I know what the hell I'm doing with my hair. I don't remember though, is there sodium hydroxide in the ingredients? This may have been one of the products that I stopped using (along with let's jam) when I found this out. That was a long while ago.

Last edited:
Back