Job Interview Today 1:30 PM EST

Zeal

Hello ladies:

I have an interview at 1:30 PM today.

Please keep me in prayer.

TIA - Zeal

Praying for you. Lord comfort her heart and calm her nerves as she prepares for this job interview. Your Will be done.
Let us know.

Did you have a chance to ask why you didn't get the position? Sometimes you can get valuable information for your next interview experience. I am still praying for you...

Zeal, I just love your attitude...

ITA w/ Prudent, getting feedback helps you put things in perspective and can be helpful. Have you ever thought about doing informational interviews? I'd landed a job doing this, albeit six months later - when the woman in that position was promoted. They had remembered me and called me in to interview and I got the job. I told my temp agency 'see ya'.. lol

Hugz to ya, Sis! :bighug:

I did not get it! I came in 2nd out of 4. It's OK! I can accept God's will.

Hi ladies:

It is because I ahve been out of work since Nov 08 and they want someone with recent experience.

I'm not sure what line of work you are in but can you do any type of volunteer work in a school, or wherever that will allow you to stay up to date on all of the latest in your field? How about in a field related to your current one? Some free or low cost classes offered by a local emplyment agency etc? Something you can add to your resume or be able to speak of in an interview. Are you going to the library to read magazines, books etc to stay current as well? Just brainstorming. You may be doing all of this right now already.

Back