*~Jilbere Titanium Tools Steam Straightening Iron*~

I haven't tried it but I did try the jilbere nano the cheap version of babyliss
I got major dryness. I've been using maxiglide for years just got the new XP last winter and I still love it.
ESP I canget get all my hair straight in about 45 min without super high dry heat. I don't know how good there steam iron is but I'm all for infusimg steam moisture into your hair as much as you can. HHG

Sounds interesting but I need another flat iron like I need another .... I'll wait for connair to offer the 25 dollar drug store version - I think connair owns jilbere anyway.

I have that iron and I really do like it. The only con is I have to fill it up with water before I'm completely done flat ironing my entire head. Other than that I love how moisturized it makes I hair feel afterward. I did own a Maxiglide (the newer version) for a couple of weeks but didn't really care for it, it didn't get my hair shiny and silky like the pics I've seen.

Like you said, try it and return it if you don't like it. It's well worth the money to me.

I have that iron and I really do like it. The only con is I have to fill it up with water before I'm completely done flat ironing my entire head. Other than that I love how moisturized it makes I hair feel afterward. I did own a Maxiglide (the newer version) for a couple of weeks but didn't really care for it, it didn't get my hair shiny and silky like the pics I've seen.

Like you said, try it and return it if you don't like it. It's well worth the money to me.

Thanks for your review! Do you find that you need to go over each section more than once to get your hair straight? Also, are able to add a slight curl or bump to the ends?

BTW...I LOVE your hair color!

Thanks for your review! Do you find that you need to go over each section more than once to get your hair straight? Also, are able to add a slight curl or bump to the ends?

BTW...I LOVE your hair color!

I straighten in just one pass, I set the temp to 370 degrees. Yes you can also bump the ends, I've never tried to curl with it.

Thanks,

Back