Jibere(?) Infiniti A.K.A. Conair Infiniti Blow Dryer Review

Soul♥Flower

I bought this blowdryer from sally's a few days ago. It was being sold under the name jibere but it was the same blowdryer. I can't believe I paid sixty dollars for this thing. The only thing special about it is the fancy attatchment and even that is nothing to write home about. The barrel of the dryer is really short so it's little harder to get the roots.....and it doesn't even get that hot. I tested it against my conair ceramic blowdryer and their isn't much difference exept my conair ceramic get hotter.

Conclusion: There is nothing magical about the infiniti's "patented attachment". I got better results using a denman and my cheap conair ceramic dryer.

Yes thank you for posting your review. I've been eyeing this for awhile but I can obviously tell that it's a waste of money.:perplexed

Thanks for the review. You don't sound too happy about it. Do you still have your receipt? Maybe you can return it.

yes, I still have the receipt but I was so sure I was going to like this dryer that I ripped the box apart!:ohwell:
I'm going to try my hand and see if sally's will still take it back.

Back