Jessicurl products

La Colocha

Hi ladies I already have and im in love with too shea and weekly deep treatment. Does anyone use any of her other products, like the shampoo's,aloeba or the styling products. Im thinking about getting some samples in the future but i would like to here reviews on them first.

I used to use the Aloeba as my leave-in. It is really moisturizing. I stopped using it because I wanted to find a leave-in that I could also use as a styling product (was trying to simplify). I would highly recommend it as a leave-in.

I used to use the Aloeba as my leave-in. It is really moisturizing. I stopped using it because I wanted to find a leave-in that I could also use as a styling product (was trying to simplify). I would highly recommend it as a leave-in.

Thank you testimony, i would like to ask have you used the too shea as a leave in and if so how does it compare to the aloeba?

i havent used any of the jessicurl products but am planning on getting the sample kit when i use up a good amount of what i already have. the ingredient list is nice for all the products.

I'm very pleased with the TooShea! Conditioner and the WDT. I'm thinking of getting a gallon size of the WDT once I use up some more products.

The weekly deep treatment is really good! I've only used unscented products, but I recently heard the Island Fantasy scent (I think that's the name) smells very good!

The weekly deep treatment is really good! I've only used unscented products, but I recently heard the Island Fantasy scent (I think that's the name) smells very good!

It does smell good to me, i have mine in island fantasy, its not a heavy scent imo. Its a light scent.

I have both scents and prefer the Island Fantasy. Can't say it really reminds me of any island I've ever been on, but it's a light scent.

EMAIL from Jessicurl.com - SALE
Hi Curlies!

As you know, in September we did a complete re-launch of our packaging and website. We still have some product left in the old packaging and want to give you a rockin' deal on it. While supplies last, go to Jessicurl.com and you’ll find 3 recently added Vintage Collections. Version 1 costs $10 but is a $40 value. Version 2 costs $20 but is an $80 value, and Version 3 costs $30 but is a $120 value. Not bad, eh? Due to the nature of the mix of product we have left in our older style packaging, we cannot tell you what you will receive, only that the value will be at least four times the amount you pay.

I’ll also take this chance to remind you that on December 31 2011, some of the old discount codes from the old site are expiring, so if you have any this is a great time to use them. This only applies to discount codes that don’t have an explicit expiration date on them. If you have a code that does have an expiration date, it’s valid until that stated date. And yep, you can combine these two offers to really stock up! We have a limited quantity on hand so don’t wait, when these collections are gone they are gone!

My last piece of news is for those of you in Toronto. Tonight from 5-8pm I’ll be at Honey Fig on Yonge Street to meet you, answer any curly questions you may have and generally just be curly and merry. The address is 4967 Yonge St so please come by if you can. :)

I hope you’re all having a great (hair) day!
Jess
www.Jessicurl.com

@Pompous Blue

I got this too Blue. I got my Liter of Too Shea! someplace else.

She's been having too many 'wack' offers instead of just offering a decent Discount.

Last edited:
IDareT'sHair

^^^Yeah, I just can't with her. I can't believe she didn't have a BF sale (like I want her to come to my city to do my hair.....Yipppeeee)

I don't like her whole product line so I don't want to spend money on random products I'll probably never use.

What she been smoking lately?

@Pompous Blue Gurl....that mess has been crazy!

I love the TooShea! for Cowashing and I 'like' the Weekly Deep Treatment (WDT).

I haven't tried anything else and don't have any plans to.:lol:

I heard the Oil is actually nice.:look:

Something is definitely wrong.:lol: The last one (before this) was 20% off $100+:lol:.....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

*she much be drunk*

Thank you testimony, i would like to ask have you used the too shea as a leave in and if so how does it compare to the aloeba?

Sorry for the late reply, I just saw this. The Too Shea was a bit too heavy for my hair as a leave in but I used to love it as a rinse out. I used to use all of her conditioners and I still think they are among the best. I am actually about to start using the aloeba in my daughter's hair.

OP I discovered Jessicurl products in 2006 I used WDT,Too Shea, the shampoo and the RR but it left my hair crunchy and tangled so I stopped using it.

I also wanted to see if I could find a natural leave-in/DC locally. I did but nothing beat the WDT for moisture in my hair w/o buildup, so now I use the WDT as a leave-in and DC. I brought the gallon size recently....I will love this stuff for ever and ever..:love:

OP I discovered Jessicurl products in 2006 I used WDT,Too Shea, the shampoo and the RR but it left my hair crunchy and tangled so I stopped using it.

I also wanted to see if I could find a natural leave-in/DC locally. I did but nothing beat the WDT for moisture in my hair w/o buildup, so now I use the WDT as a leave-in and DC. I brought the gallon size recently....I will love this stuff for ever and ever..:love:

beanie44 How about the shampoo? How did it work for you?

Anyone else have reviews on the shampoo?

I'm thinking of switching to this line entirely.. the shampoo to wash, and WDT as a DC and conditioner

judy4all I did use the jessicurl Hair cleansing cream, it was something I got use to since it was the first non sulfate shampoo I ever used.

It did not create a lot of suds in fact there was very little, this concerned me because I thought no suds then my hair is not getting clean. However I checked out the Jessicurl site and the shampoo was acting as it should, I finally found out how my hair should feel when it was not completely stripped as it would have been with a sulfate shampoo.

I liked the shampoo as much as I liked the WDT, the only reason I still don't use it is because I could get shampoo cheaper and locally, didn't have to wait for shipping and I could get similar results with other non sulfate shampoos.

I will add that the Jessicurl line was the first completely natural ingredient products I ever used, I cowashed my hair every other day and it stayed moisturized.

I was getting my hair colored very ofter with permenant and semi permenant color I went from red to blond to dark brown, I believe if I hadn't been cowashing so often during my blond all over period, I would have lost a lot more hair, I just ended up with split ends and after cutting those off and learning to seal in moisture with oils and shea butter I didn't get that problem again until I started experimenting with other local DC's and leave-ins. I am back with my one true love for my hair and my split ends are at a minimum. I hope this helps.

Back