Jersey Ladies / ElastaQP Mango Butter

fletgee

Ok Ladies!
I need some help here. I have grown frustrated
wallbash.gif
in my search for the elusive Mango Butter. I have been to WalMart, Walgreen's, KMart, Rite Aid, CVS, Duane Reade, Sally's and 9 beauty supply stores. Where the
censored.gif
is this stuff? I am in Elizabeth and welcome any input you can give me
grin.gif
. Thanks bunches
antlers.gif
antlers.gif
antlers.gif

if all else fails you can go to walgreens.com and they sell it for $4.42 or something. they also have the BCS, HTH

Fletgee, I found it at Plainfield Beauty Supply on Fifth Street in Plainfield. That's a little bit of a ride from Elizabeth but they have EVERYTHING in there.

I couldn't find it at any of the commercial BSS's either.

Well I'm in South Orange, NJ and I found it with no problem at a couple of Beauty Supply places around my way. At first I couldn't but then I asked the store salesperson and they brought me right to it. Maybe you just missed it in the store?

smile.gif
In Hillside on Liberty Ave., there are two bss. I can,t remember thr name of either one right now, but the first one is in a minnie mall- near the Seabra supermarket and palmers video. The other is on the other end of Liberty across from an auto body place.

I,ve seen the mango butter in both.

I have seen it in Walgreens - but it depends what area your are in. Different buyers, I guess? Do you have any Black hair supply stores near you? That is probably your best bet!

Back