Jericho Dead Sea Sulfur Soap: ok 4 hair maybe?

sunshyne_krissy

I was doing a search for some sulfur powder to purchase online just now and ran into this product on amazon.com. I was like, NO WAY! I gotta get some of this and try it for my scalp since I'm an MTG fan but not a fan of the smell. Maybe use this as a first lather mixed with some coconut and sweet almond oil to justify the dryness that it MIGHT leave?..It says it has olive oil and aloe vera included which may rule out the need for added oils. What do ya'll think????

Has anyone used this stuff???
Heres a pic and the link to the website that sells it. It's only $6.00. Amazon.com has it too for $5.99.... on the Jericho website you will see that they have other soaps to that sould real nice. I'm going to order some sulfur soap right now and let ya'll know if I like it in a couple of weeks.

http://www.jerichospa.com/facial-care-soaps-c-2_30.html

Dead Sea Sulphur Soap - [FONT=Verdana, Arial][SIZE=-1]Enriched with Dead Sea minerals and sulphur, this soap is known for its healing properties to skin problems. Contains Olive Oil and Aloe-Vera that balance the skin natural moisture.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial][SIZE=-1]125gr (4.4 oz)
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Last edited:
I am not sure about this one...I am just worried that it would be too drying.I am not sure if this would be as beneficial to aiding in hair growth like MTG being that you would have to rinse it out.:perplexed

My order will be here by the end of this week...I don't think it will be too drying if I do a pre-poo treatment with my amla and olive heavy cream and then do a second lather with my Soap of Alep by Qhemet Biologics...Anywho, the results depends on the person right? I'll let everyone know by the end of next week. :cool:

**UPDATE**

Well I have used the sulphur soap two times and I love it. I rub the soap on a soaking wet sea sponge and squeeze the watery contents onto my braids while in the shower. IT acts like a clarifying 'poo so I use it as a first lather. After I rinse out the sulphur soap I then move onto using my CON 'poo. My hair is so much stronger and the buildup under my braids has decreased SICNIFICANTLY!!! I took one of my braids out a couple of days after I washed my hair and there was litterally little to no buildup. I really love that sulphur soap and would recommend it to those who have trouble with buildup from braiding for 2 months. I use Qhemet Biologics Amla and Olive Heavy cream and MTG concoction to aid in growth and overall scalp health on a daily basis so using these products will obviously produce lots of buildup especially around the hair line. But again, using the Sulphur soap once a week as a first lather for wash days has helped tremendously. I encourage you to order some. It is about the size of a regular bar of hand soap and it should last you a good 10-15 washes or so..aproxmtly. I have only used it twice but it looks like I still have a sufficent amount left that will last and last.

****Photo Updates are pending until August 31st, 2006*****

HTH!!

Last edited:
Sunshyne_krissy: Who is the person in the picture with back to us that you refer to as your inspiration? Luv that pic of her hair. bonjour

Mahalialee4 said:
Sunshyne_krissy: Who is the person in the picture with back to us that you refer to as your inspiration? Luv that pic of her hair. bonjour

Honestly I have no idea. I got the picture from a friend of mine and decided to post it here in my siggy. It is such an inspiration, no?

Back