JCPenny Salon "BUY 1 GET 1 $.88 <3"

Missi

JCPENNY HAS A BUY 1 Get 1 for 88 cents....yes I said it 88cents

Shampoos & Conditioners

Cant find a picture but I cut out the clipping in the newspaper

it has Keracare, TEA Tree, The Alment? Redken, matrix Essentials, Matrix Biolage, and Joico on the ad.....i know more are in the store....

*You're only limited ot 8 items total per customer per credit/debit/gift card.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! I just ran and purchased Joico K-Pak Moisture Intense Hydration $26.95 and the K-Pak Reconstructor for $.88 :lick::lick:

I really didn't need to purchase any products but......... :spinning:

Last edited:
i just went and got my friend on that Keracare game! She got some Hydrating Shampoo and Moisturizing Conditioner (they were out of humecto :()

JCPENNY HAS A BUY 1 Get 1 for 88 cents....yes I said it 88cents

Shampoos & Conditioners

Cant find a picture but I cut out the clipping in the newspaper

it has Keracare, TEA Tree, The Alment? Redken, matrix Essentials, Matrix Biolage, and Joico on the ad.....i know more are in the store....

*You're only limited ot 8 items total per customer per credit/debit/gift card.

Oh thanks SO much for letting us know!

I just called JC Penney's because I was wondering if it was a regional or national sale....I was happy to find out that it was national! :clapping:

They they said that the sale will be going on until 10/24 which is good because I planned to rack up on some as soon as "Hot Check" Friday comes around! :grin:LOL!

Last edited:
On most products its only shampoo and conditioners except for biosilk products unlike last time it was on everything but you can still mix and match

Does JCP sell Kenra? I was planning on getting a liter of Moisturizing Conditioner this weekend from Ulta with my $5 off coupon, but if JCP sells it I'll go there instead.

I just got back home like an hour ago. The sales girl was very nice and I got the 3 pack gift pack Paul Mitchell products for the same price as the by one get one.

In all I purchased the following for $78:

Joico K-Pak intense hydrator
Joico K-Pak deep penetrating reconstructor
Mizani milk bath
Mizani silk cream conditioner
Redken real control intense renewal
Redken smooth down butter treat
Paul Mitchell instant moisture shampoo
PM instant moisture daily treatment
Paul Mitchell Freeze and shine super spray

Make sure you all take advantage of the 15% discount you get when you take the survey on the bottom of the receipt.

I think I'm going to return the Paul Mitchell because the gift pack comes with a regular conditioner and I wanted the deep conditioner.

I've never used Joico or Redken before at home. My stylist uses these but I don't want to get my hair used to this. I am making a vow to only buy on sale!

I was going to Penney's tomorrow for a whole nother reason. Now I will get some hair care!!! Thanks for posting this critical information!!!!

I was waiting for this. Perfect time to try out Joico and get a liter or two of conditioner. Now I just have to figure out what I want and make a game plan before I go in there so I don't act a pure-dee fool :lachen:

Please give recs! I'm not too familiar with the lines. I'm looking for a moisterizuring conditioner and a good heat protectant.

Please give recs! I'm not too familiar with the lines. I'm looking for a moisterizuring conditioner and a good heat protectant.

Good moisturizing conditioner - Joico K-Pak Moisture Intense Hydration, KeraCare Humecto or Mizani Moisturefuse
Good heat protectant - Chi Silk Infusium
:yep:

Alrighty...I got the (smaller) Joico K-Pak Intense Hydrator, the Reconstructor, the little tub of Matrix Biolage Conditioning Balm, and Paul Mitchell the Conditioner (best leave-in EVER!!!) I might go back tomorrow to get the 15% off on some more stuff.

This just proves my theory there are some more LHCFers in my area -- they were CLEANED OUT of a lot of stuff!!!

I went back for some reconstructor and they were cleeeeean out. I'm going to call the other JC Penny's tomorrow before I go way back out there.

Back