JCPenny Sale - Keracare BOGO!

tapioca_pudding

Called the JCPenny salon to ask a question, found out that the Keracare products are Buy One Get One 1/2 off until the 21st. :) Just in case neone is running low.... not trying to awaken the PJ Demons or nething. :lol:

YES!!! I'm going to call the JCPenny's salon close to my house and see if they're having the same sale as well. I need to buy Keracare Humecto and the Detangling Shampoo. I really hope they are, I'll be so happy.:grin:

I'll have to pick up some more shampoo. A couple of months ago they had KeraCare, Mizani, and Paul Mitchell buy one get one for 0.99.

GOSH DARNIT! They don't ship KC to the one in my area. That sucks!
***holds head down and walks outta thread***

ak46, Tara & Cali - Hope you guys are able to get down the sale!! Enjoy!! :D

Adrain - Okay now THAT was a sale!!! :eek:

e$h - So sorry... :(

Blackout - Girl who you tellin?!? Im trying to come up w/ all SORTS of reasons why I need to go to JCPenny.. :lol: So sad.

LadyLynn - I dont think there is a website for the salon, nope. Ive tried finding it before.

kels823 said:
Called the JCPenny salon to ask a question, found out that the Keracare products are Buy One Get One 1/2 off until the 21st. :) Just in case neone is running low.... not trying to awaken the PJ Demons or nething. :lol:

Too late:sekret: My PJ demon jumped up, grabbed my keys, and bought $35 worth.

The saleslady was very helpful and said to keep my eyes open for even better deals during holiday weekends (Like Labor Day/ Back to School):D

kels823 said:
ak46, Tara & Cali - Hope you guys are able to get down the sale!! Enjoy!! :D

Adrain - Okay now THAT was a sale!!! :eek:

e$h - So sorry... :(

Blackout - Girl who you tellin?!? Im trying to come up w/ all SORTS of reasons why I need to go to JCPenny.. :lol: So sad.

LadyLynn - I dont think there is a website for the salon, nope. Ive tried finding it before.

I feel you, I feel you....I am sitting here telling myself that with the new cut I need to use one line exclusively...talking myself into spending money that I honestly don't have. :grin:

I wanna try that keracare conditioning creme headdress, i saw it on Macherieamours blog and been craving it ever since.:p

I went and bought my keracare hydrating shampoo and humecto right after work today :grin: I was so happy. Even without the sale, they sell their salon products pretty cheap ($7.25 for the shampoo & $11.25 for the humecto). The only other place I'd seen it cheaper than this is at a Super Walmart salon (humecto=$10). But the closest Super Walmart is 1hr away from where I live so the JCPenny's salon is my best option right now :)

I wanna go: i need 2 go: its like my hair heaven: but I gotta wait til my daddy gives the car an oil change :crying3:

Just called around and the in town JCPenney doesn't, but the one 30 minutes away does have the sale.

I almost grabbed my keys, but my victoria Secret So Sexy JUST came in the mail not 30 minutes ago... so I'm going to give myself until tomorrow to decide if I reallllllly need to go buy it :look:

Back