JCPenny is having a sale..........

Shana'

on Keracare, Mizani and other haircare lines. The sale started today at 3pm and will end tomorrow at 1pm. The sales clerk said it was a nationwide sale but I would advise contacting your local store to make sure. Happy shopping!!!!!!!!:drunk::spinning:

on Keracare, Mizani and other haircare lines. The sale started today at 3pm and will end tomorrow at 1pm. The sales clerk said it was a nationwide sale but I would advise contacting your local store to make sure. Happy shopping!!!!!!!!:drunk::spinning:

how good of a sale,....1/2 off, buy one get one free, % off?

how good of a sale,....1/2 off, buy one get one free, % off?
Well....my mom bought the Keracare Sheen w/ humidity blocker and a jar of glosser for $4.40 each. Some things were 50% off, others were buy 1, get the second for 40 or 50% off. Also some brands(K-pac, Biolage and Paul Mitchell just to name a few) had the liter poo and condish sets for $19.99.

Well....my mom bought the Keracare Sheen w/ humidity blocker and a jar of glosser for $4.40 each. Some things were 50% off, others were buy 1, get the second for 40 or 50% off. Also some brands(K-pac, Biolage and Paul Mitchell just to name a few) had the liter poo and condish sets for $19.99.

LITRE KPAK SETS FOR $19.99???????!!!!

Back