$#%^$## JC Penny's

Coffee

Ok I went to get a pedicure and of course the Spa and Salon are all in the same area. As I was leaving I saw a sign that said "Buy One, get another one for .99. Now yawl know being the PJ that I am, there was no way I could pass that up. Here's what I walked out with:wallbash::

Phyto Organics Humectin extreme Moinsture Conditioner has Manuka Honey & Coconut (2 of them)
Phyto organics Nourishing conditioner with peach nectar & Bringraj
Phyto organics Enphuse Intensive Reconstructor
Phyto organics Thermal Protection
Phyto organics Luxxtress Leave in Hair Moisturizer

They just need to move the Spa to another floor away from the Salon:pullhair:

I knew I shouldn't have come in here :wallbash:. I feel like shopping now. Must...stay away...from...JC Penneys.:grin:

Coffee, this is OT, but OMG your hair has grown so much! Keep up the good work!

Anyway, that first Phyto conditioner sounds yummy..lol

:ohwell: I hate I came in here...Penny's always got a good sale on products don't they?!?

Are all the products on sale? Biolage? Redken? :scratchch That Humectin conditioner is really niiice.

:ohwell: I hate I came in here...Penny's always got a good sale on products don't they?!?

Are all the products on sale? Biolage? Redken? :scratchch That Humectin conditioner is really niiice.
yea i want to know too. and how long is this said sale?

I REALLY REALLY didnt need to see this thread...

I want some more Luxxtress and Enfuse... and I can always use more Humectin

<sigh>

I knew I shouldn't have come in here :wallbash:. I feel like shopping now. Must...stay away...from...JC Penneys.:grin:

Girl pull that truck over and go shopping at Penny's :spinning:.

myronnie, you can go ot anytime to say my hair has grown:yep:.

All the products were on sale , but I don't know how long the sale is going to last. My total for all the products was only $47.00 :lick:.

Oh no....why why
Every time I think I have calmed down. Somebody comes in here with another dang sale.
Well I aint going. I am taking another way home so I wont be tempted to pass the mall.

Quick question:
Were there any other products on sale?
Hint hint....Biosilk?:lick:

i know right? everytime the pj in me has gone on vaca yall start one of these threads.

i already have:
mizani moisturefuze conditioner
sebastian potion 9
redken smooth down detaingling cream
redken all soft heavy creme
alter ego treatment
kenra clarifying shampoo
on my wish list.:drunk::spinning:

Oh no....why why
Every time I think I have calmed down. Somebody comes in here with another dang sale.
Well I aint going. I am taking another way home so I wont be tempted to pass the mall.

Quick question:
Were there any other products on sale?
Hint hint....Biosilk?:lick:

hint..hint...ALL products are on sale....hurry...hurry:lachen:.

Coffee, I thought that after that hilarious thread showing your PJ stash, you'd be in rehab by now. guess not :look::lachen::lachen::lachen:

If you are serious you can pp me the money and I'll pick them up. Well you may need to check and see how long the sale is going to last:yep:.

Im kinda serious but I will pass on the sale this time... Penney's will have another sale Im surely hoping

I am in memphis tenn a J C PENNYS been closed up in tha mall. i need to buy some products from someone i go to the store whenever i need to wash i dont have no stash .

i went and bought
redken all soft shampoo
redken all soft conditioner
redken all soft heavy cream
mizani moisturfuz moisturizing conditioner
mizani fulfyl conditioning treatment
all for 24 dollars

Back