JC Penney's Salon 50% off Styling products

Kay.Dee

All styling products are 50% off

Chi Silk Infusion 6 oz
Chi Straight Guard
Paul Mitchell Straight Works for $18.68
I don't even know what to do with them

Make sure to use the $10 off a $25 purchase coupon in the ad!

All the shampoo and conditioners were 50% off last week, but I missed it.

50% Hmmmmmm last week it was Buy 1 get 2nd half off.... then ya could use the coupon for $10 off a $25 purchase

Im stocked for months thankfully

I went earlier to look, but I noticed in the ad that starting @ 5pm today and 8 am tomorrow that all styling products were 50%. I had to show the cashier the ad. She said they never remind them about the doorbuster promotions! And I used the $10 coupon, that's the only reason I got the Paul Mitchell stuff (to reach $25).

Chebaby

It's all styling products- any brand. The pickings were kind of slim at the JC Penney's I went to. I really wanted the Chi keratin mist, but they didn't have it.

The list is of things that I bought- it all came to $18 (with coupon)

ok... so I went to the mall this afternoon... this is the same sale from last week.... in fact, it a sale from April 27 til May 11

everything is buy 1 get the 2nd 50% off... then there is a $10 coupon for $10 off a single $25 purchase...
HOWEVER, there was a doorbuster sale... Friday from 5pm and today from 8 am til 1pm.... 50% off stylign products & hairsprays but it excluded applainces, brushes, shampoos and conditioners....

FWIW, Ive been to 3 JCPenneys and even if I wasnt on the buy nothing challenge, I wouldnt have been tempted... the shelves are getting a pretty decent workout....

Back