JC Penney Salon Sale

BirdieGray

I'm not sure if it's in everyone's area or how long the sale lasts, but JC Penney is having a sale on their salon products - buy 1 get 1 for $0.88. They sell Redken, Chi, KeraCare, Biosilk, Joico, and Mizani products. I know they sell other products, I just can't think of them all. I saw the sale yesterday and meant to post when I got home, but I forgot! Sawy. I figure it's better late than never!

Last edited:
I told myself I wasn't gonna buy more products. Why oh why did I open this thread? 0.88 cents? Forreal? Mizani is sounding kinda good.

^^Right there with you. I'm supposed to be done buying stuff til next summer...but the 2nd item is $.88...it is my civil duty as a true PJ to patronize these types of sales to help stimulate the economy and keep JC Penney in business. Do you have any idea how many stores and restaurants are closing their doors? It would be remiss of me as an Amurican to stand idly by and let these places continually shut their doors and put more people out of work when ALL I gotta do is go in and buy some damn conditioner...do it for the babies. Do it for Amurica. :spinning::lachen::lachen:Whhhoooooo, I'm trippin.

Just called a Chicago JC Penney's and was told that the sale goes until this Thursday, the 23rd. Ill be there today to get some mo joico. Thanks for this post!!!

Back