JC Penney has buy one get one 1/2

cmbodley

Just went there on my lunch break & they have buy one get one 1/2 on shampoo's, conditioners, styling products, etc. I bought 2 Chi Keratin Mist used 2 coupons (if you do their survey at the bottom of the receipt you an print a 15% off coupon to use on sale, clearance, etc) & my total was $8.44. :grin:

Thursday is the last day. Then Friday, they will have the big bottles of products on sale, 2 for $30.

I am going today!! My friend just gave me a 15% off survey coupon to use. I told my mom I was going to buy her a jar of the KC Creme Hairdress! She still thinks grease moisturizes!! So I curled her hair over Xmas and her hair was shiny, full of grease, and super dry! Hopefully using a little of this will help her.

I am going today!! My friend just gave me a 15% off survey coupon to use. I told my mom I was going to buy her a jar of the KC Creme Hairdress! She still thinks grease moisturizes!! So I curled her hair over Xmas and her hair was shiny, full of grease, and super dry! Hopefully using a little of this will help her.

Girl that 15% helps out, but the key to when you do the survey is to print more than one coupon b/c the site captures your IP address & will only let you complete a survey every 30 days. :yep:

Back