Jbco Challenge (jamaican Black Castor Oil) 2017

Which brand of JBCO makes the hair look darker? I just realized I have some in the back of my bathroom cabinet. I will dig it out when I get home.

Is anyone oiling their scalp? I never do because I read that it clogs the pores but does anyone notice better hair growth from doing that?

This is my personal opinion here: I don't believe in the whole "clogging the pores" for the scalp. For the skin, yes, but for the scalp no. The scalp and the hair absorbs the oil. I actually put pomades, which are way thicker than oil on my scalp and I have never had a problem.

Just purchased the Olde Jamaica Castor Oil as well as their pomade with the dye. My hair has not grayed yet, only 2 single strands in my whole head, but I do love dark black hair so this pomade should come in handy.

This is my personal opinion here: I don't believe in the whole "clogging the pores" for the scalp. For the skin, yes, but for the scalp no. The scalp and the hair absorbs the oil. I actually put pomades, which are way thicker than oil on my scalp and I have never had a problem.

Interesting. I wind up with extreme buildup so it could be a very individual outcome depending on body chemistry and items used.

Just purchased the Olde Jamaica Castor Oil as well as their pomade with the dye. My hair has not grayed yet, only 2 single strands in my whole head, but I do love dark black hair so this pomade should come in handy.

It definitely give the hair a rich, black luster. I haven't used it in a while because it was getting on my clothes, but it's good stuff.

Back