Jazzings thins out my hair

creolebombshell

I relaxed my hair around the June 30th and waited more than 2weeks to dye my hair. I used the jazzings ( I know I said I was gonna try the colorshines but I figured stick w/ what you know) and left it on my hair for 2hours w/a plastic cap ( about 40% of my hair is gray so I wanted it to take) My hairdresser washed and rollerset as usual. The next day when I let it out the back of my hair on the right side which is the part I'm trying to thicken and make longer looked so thin even my daughter pointed it out and it made me so angry.:mad: I felt like I made no progress . But then my daughter made me realize maybe it was the rinse b/c b4 I put it she said my hair looked better and thicker. Has this ever happened to anyone who uses jazzings or any other rinse? :confused:

Ive used Jazzings before and its very drying for a rinse. I think they put too much alcohol in their formula.

I just did a Jazzing clear cellophane. I'm about 3 weeks post-relaxer and gave it 30 minutes under the dryer. It made my hair verrrrrry silky; sort of perm-like. Seems like it looks thinner to me as well--but I think that's an illusion. I have fine hair and it came out much like it does right after I've gotten a relaxer; I usually have to wait a bit before I can do anything with it.

But your hair is only actually thinning that quickly if you found handfuls of it. And while I don't know what it is about Jazzing that makes my hair feel like this, I haven't noticed any shedding.

Blu217 said:
I just did a Jazzing clear cellophane. I'm about 3 weeks post-relaxer and gave it 30 minutes under the dryer. It made my hair verrrrrry silky; sort of perm-like. Seems like it looks thinner to me as well--but I think that's an illusion. I have fine hair and it came out much like it does right after I've gotten a relaxer; I usually have to wait a bit before I can do anything with it.

But your hair is only actually thinning that quickly if you found handfuls of it. And while I don't know what it is about Jazzing that makes my hair feel like this, I haven't noticed any shedding.
Yeah your right b/c I haven't noticed any breakage or shedding it just looks thinner.

Back