Jazma wash and relaxer

thanks for your help sassygirl I really appreciate it.
wave.gif

It is not done on wet hair. It is done on clear hair. From what I remember, a relaxer is done on dirty hair whereas Asha's product is done on clean hair.

sbg4ever which one of the models on the website did your hair most resembled. I read that you had other friends that got the relaxer and had tremendous growth did they continue?
If not why?

None of them. It all depends on your curl pattern how your hair will look. If you look at the model's hair on the wash & wear relaxer FAQ page, my hair was thicker and puffy than the picture on the left and not as curly.

Sbg4ever
Since I have very coarse hair and also very very thick. Would you recommend the wash and wear relaxer I am really considering using the product. Also is it the wash and wear easy to maintain and is there any tips your recommend for me with the wash and wear. Thanks
wave.gif

sbg4ever, would you recommend this relaxer or should I just get a regular texterizer.
Do you have pics of you or anyone else that have it.
Do you have any updates from other users.
Sorry for all the questions?

I thought I would just jump in this post because i get my hair done at jazma. I'm very happy with getting my relaxer done there.
grin.gif
They only relax the new growth by washing your hair and drying it...so they can see where the new growth starts. I don't have a curl pattern because i'm an 4a. I just wash my hair every 2-3 days and bun it.

I get my hair texturized by the Jazma method. My stylist was trained by the company, everytime he does my hair he wets it first and then apply the Keracare or Kerasoft (I can't remember now) relaxer to my NG. I've had really good results with this relaxer, my hair is really soft and was not dried out like most other relaxers make my hair.

My mother has been going to Jazma for about a year and a half, I tried her once a while back. The relaxer was applied on washed hair and they were great about only applying onto the new growth. They also ask you how straight would you like your hair - 30%, 50%, 80% etc.
My mom loves it but I thought it was just ok. I did a 30% straight (I suppose that would be called a texturizer). I didn't burn - this was a FIRST for me (although it was on for less than 5 mins) - but I did think the services and products were kind of pricey, and I wasn't too keen on the way my hair smelt afterwards.

Back