Jason's biotin conditioner

sithembile

Jason\'s biotin conditioner

Hi everyone
Does anyone know what type of conditioner this is? I'm not sure if I should use it as a moisturising, protein or deep conditioner. Any suggestions?

Re: Jason\'s biotin conditioner

I used this daily on my hair. I would leave it on for about 15 min, then detangle and rinse it out. It did a good job and I really liked the ingredients. I've now moved on to humectress which does a much better job at moisturizing and detangling my hair. Like I said it's a great conditioner, but you will have to try it to see how it works on your hair to know which one of those categories it falls in.
smile.gif

I haven't tried this product but this is something you might consider in general. Check your ingredient listing for proteins. I would guess and say if it has a strengthening protein within the 1st 7 ingredients then it might be a type of reconstructor (deep conditioning). Otherwise it might be a regular protein conditioner. Check here for the protein listing and characteristics previously posted by Supergirl.

Most of the time deep moisturizing conditioners say to leave on your hair 5-15 mins. Which translates to me as leave on 30 or more minutes. Or it might state deep moisturizing tx. Otherwise it's a regular conditioner per the label (moisturizing, normal, damage, etc.).

Also check the Hair tips thread for detail info about conditioner types. It's somewhere around the 60th posting called conditioning tips.

HTH!

Great! I'm glad it was helpful to you. Keep in mind protein location on ingredients listing is not the rule and doesn't always apply. Checking with the product maker is best.
smile.gif

I used this last night after 3 months of using other conditioners, and I must say, its really good. I get so much slip from it, and my hair feels soft but strong!

I just purchased the Jason's Thin to Thick Shampoo and Conditioners and I really like them a lot.
The shampoo moisturized my hair better than I thought and
the conditioner gave me pretty good slip also.
I wait a couple of months to see if these products really works and thicken up my hair.

My hair loves Jason biotin. I used to use this daily during my early natural days. It strengthens and gives slip.

Back