Jarrow MSM on SALE!!!!

AtlantaJJ

I'm going crazy, I just did a search on my favorite site for regualr suplements and found out they are having a sale on Jarrow MSM Sulfur Powder!! 200 gr = $7.40

The good thing about this site is they charge a flat fee shipping price of $4.95 no matter what you order!! period. I've ordered a 7 lb jug of Isopure protein powder and got it shipped to my door for $4.95 AND it was on sale on top of that !! So I usually place a big order once a month and get a bunch of stuff for less than $5.00 for shipping. Well that's why I found this sale because I'm doing my order today. I usually take orders from my friends at the office and we order about $200 worth of supplements at a time, same shipping price! LOL they call me the JJ the Vitamin Guru! :lol:

It just occured to share this with my LHCF ladies! D'oh! Why didn't I put 2 and 2 together before?:look:

P5897.jpg
Jarrow MSM Sulfur on SALE!!! Check this Site!

Manufacturer's Description:
Jarrow Formulas MSM Sulfur is an organic source of bioavailable sulfur, an antioxidant mineral found in major structural molecules of the body such as cartilage. The sulfur from MSM is used to produce glycosaminoglycans (or mucopolysaccharides) such as chondroitin sulfate and dermatan sulfate. These sulfur containing glycosaminoglycans are found in high containing dlycosaminoglycans are found in high concentrations in connective tissue, including joint cartilage, skin and collagen.
pixelblack.gif

Supplement FactsServing Size:1 g
Servings per Container: 200
pixelblack.gif

IngredientAmount% Daily Value**Methyl-Sulfonyl-Methane (MSM) (providing 340mg of organic sulfur)1000mg
pixelblack.gif

Ingredients:
Contains pure OptMSM Methyl-Sulfonyl-Methane. Also contains silicon dioxide (anti-caking agent).

Mix MSM in Shampoos & Condish?? Ratios?

I read some where on the board that someone mixes MSM in all their shampoos and conditioners.

Who posted that? What ratio would be recommended, say once of conditioner or shampoo vs MSM powder? I would love to add extra conditioning properties to some of the poos and condish I am trying to use up!

I need my Chemists to speak up!

Mix MSM in Shampoos & Condish?? Ratios?

Bumpin Bumpin.. I might need to start a new thread...I dont' want to add to much, I have no frame of reference on how much to add. :confused:

MSM added to my HC Products

I put some msm flakes in my ORS cream, they didn't disolve right away, I hope the powder does better....

I have the Jarrow's brand and I put 1 scoop of powder in an herbal tonic I make. I'm not sure about shampoos and conditioners. I was at Whole Foods Saturday and I noticed that they have a new shampoo called MSM. Try doing a internet search for this product then read the label it might tell you how much they added.

Best wishes.

Don't forget the sale is still going on for the Jarrow MSM, stock up while the price is low!! Shipping is a flat fee of $4.95 no matter how much you purchase and delivery is fast!!!!

Back