Japanesse Flat Iron..I love it!

twnz&1mo

Hi ladies I just hard to share this product review. Well I was reading some of the posts about flat irons and decided to purchase a higher quality one versus my cheappie Conair that really works great. What I didn't want to do is spend an arm, leg and pinky toe :lachen:to get silky straight hair since I am transitioning. So I went on Amazon and found this Sensu flat iron. Honestly it's been sitting unopened in my linen closet for months and today I pulled it out. I used my Mizani Thermasmooth line and Hydratherma gloss/heat protectant (shout out to Saleemah Cartwright). Yall my hair looks like I just got a fresh relaxer :lick: and I'm 11 months post, I got my 'swang' and everything. And it took just one pass over for it to be straight, but I think it's a force of habit that I actually did it twice and look how straight my hair is. I've tried Sabino Moisture Block and I might have used too much but I didn't give me any 'swang'. I might use it again and try and do a comparision. So here a few pics of my results. Excuse the pics I took them with my Blackberry and they looked clear on the phone, but came out blurry on this post. BTW this flat iron was under $70.

Hi ladies I just hard to share this product review. Well I was reading some of the posts about flat irons and decided to purchase a higher quality one versus my cheappie Conair that really works great. What I didn't want to do is spend an arm, leg and pinky toe :lachen:to get silky straight hair since I am transitioning. So I went on Amazon and found this Sensu flat iron. Honestly it's been sitting unopened in my linen closet for months and today I pulled it out. I used my Mizani Thermasmooth line and Hydratherma gloss/heat protectant (shout out to Saleemah Cartwright). Yall my hair looks like I just got a fresh relaxer :lick: and I'm 11 months post, I got my 'swang' and everything. And it took just one pass over for it to be straight, but I think it's a force of habit that I actually did it twice and look how straight my hair is. I've tried Sabino Moisture Block and I might have used too much but I didn't give me any 'swang'. I might use it again and try and do a comparision. So here a few pics of my results. Excuse the pics I took them with my Blackberry and they looked clear on the phone, but came out blurry on this post. BTW this flat iron was under $70.

Does this flat iron have an adjustable thermostat? I have a chi I purchased maybe 4 years ago without heat adjustment that is about to be retired - or handed down to my daughter since she insists on keep her hair a sewn in track these day.

TIA

Back