Japanese rollers

MAMATO

Have u ever tried these japanese rollers. I found them on Ebay today, they are quite new and they seemed to be very soft on the hair, soft enough to sleep with. I am even thinking of using them as another baggie method (moisturizer on ends, rollers, silk scarf and here we go :) ). You can follow the Ebay link below if you want more info. Please let me know what you think :)
-----------------------------------------
New Japan Style Hair Roller Curler Color Pink Made in Japan 10 pieces per pack (5 big rolls and 5 small rolls) SPECIAL PRICE FOR RETAIL BULK ORDER, MINIMUM RETAIL ORDER 10 pcs

5198_1.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.ca/New-Japan-Style-...ryZ36407QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It sorta looks like it does pincurls for you. Please let us know how it goes. :yep:

It would be great for dry-setting if it works the way it looks in the picture.

I saw them last week at the BSS near my mother's house. I picked up, turned it over and over and over... couldn't figure it out, put the pack down. They didn't seem soft though. They were def. plastic.

No problema, I'll try them and let you know the results. I hope the plastic is not too hard because they say the rollers are soft enough to sleep with. Yes it really works like pincurls do, and since my pincurls are always a total mess, I am willing to try them and see if they work better.:grin: If not, :samurai:

Wonder how many packs would do a whole head (regardless of length)?

They seem pretty cool. I think I want some.

Back