January 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 What Are Your Weekly Hair Plans?

Today:
Pre-Treat: Olaplex 0 & Redken Acidic Bonding Pre-Poo Treatment
Shampoo: As I Am Itchy Scalp Treatment
Treatment: K18

I haven't had much energy due to being sick over the weekend and into the week. Still I needed to do something about my hair because, of course, my hair had been loose in a bun. I was able to detangle my hair with my water mister, oil, and a cream yesterday. I love to massage a little bit of the Alodia hair oil into my scalp because it calms irritation. Put my hair up in 8 braids and 2 twists in the bangs area.
Interestly, I applied the oil to my hair and scalp first then applied the cream moisturizer.

Oil: Alodia Flourish Hair & Scalp Herbal Infusion
Cream: Alodia Nourish & Moisturize Hair Cream

Moisturized my hair today with the Donna's Recipe Leave-In and Cream and now my hair smells like sweet sweet potato lol. Will do a wash and flat iron over the weekend. It won't last with this rain but oh well.

Prepoo and detangle with fresh aloe vera gel. Wash and condition with Paul Mitchell tea shampoo and conditioner, deep condition using steamer with Silcon Mix Bambu, blow dry and put hair in twist with extensions. Hopefully keep the extensions in for 6 weeks.

It was my Birthday weekend and I did my normal…
But I used different products for washing. Irestore shampoo and conditioner which were horrible! I followed up with Sarenzo pumpkin carrot clay wash and my hair felt amazing. Followed up with the rinse and then Mielle Babassu Mint Deep conditioner. I followed this with blow out with Revair and put my burgundy wig on!

Attachments

• image000000.jpeg
    image000000.jpeg
    169.9 KB · Views: 5
Back