January 2024: What's On Sale This Month? Hair, Bath, Beauty

CocoGlow

OK ladies, a new month is here soooooo

If you come across sales or coupon codes for HAIR/BATH/BEAUTY products or accessories, feel free to post them here!

Let’s make it easy to keep track of all the vendors offering deals each month … and make it easier to be better Product Junkies of course! :grin:

Lakshmi's Cupboard
www.LakshmisCupboard.com

25% off $30 Minimum
Coupon Code: KING2024

25% off $70 Minimum + FREE Shipping
Coupon Code: KING2024SHIP

Ends: Tuesday January 16th 2024
I have never really heard of this company besides it being posted here in these sales threads every so often. Have you ordered from them? If so, how is the shipping in terms of reasonable ship time/reasonable rates?

I have never really heard of this company besides it being posted here in these sales threads every so often. Have you ordered from them? If so, how is the shipping in terms of reasonable ship time/reasonable rates?

hmmm I think I may have ordered from them years and years ago so I can't really remember too much about the shipping times/rates etc, but I don't recall having any problems

hmmm I think I may have ordered from them years and years ago so I can't really remember too much about the shipping times/rates etc, but I don't recall having any problems
I was curious because I am currently waiting on two packages from Black Friday and the first of January. I was aware of the time frame on at least one but the other one is clearly lost in transit. I took a look at the site mentioned above and they have a couple of products I might want to try but I am a bit leery now about shipping from small/mid-sized brands especially those that are new to me due to my current experience.

I was curious because I am currently waiting on two packages from Black Friday and the first of January. I was aware of the time frame on at least one but the other one is clearly lost in transit. I took a look at the site mentioned above and they have a couple of products I might want to try but I am a bit leery now about shipping from small/mid-sized brands especially those that are new to me due to my current experience.

Girl, I don't blame you for being wary! They definitely are a small company, but hey they might surprise you!

I’ve shopped with her when she started out. It’s been years though. She was in the same state as me back then. Not sure now. @Dare~to~Dream

Back