Janet Collection Synthetic Whole Lace Wigs - Anyone own one? Review?

OMG- really, really cute. Muffins is wearing that Sonia. I like the concept, but kinda pricey for synthetic.

OMG- really, really cute. Muffins is wearing that Sonia. I like the concept, but kinda pricey for synthetic.

You can save $30 on them if you buy them at rockeytrading.com. I like that you can straighten the curly ones using lower heat.

embedded. their facial expressions and hair flinging are killing me softly.

[video=youtube;TT6SRTnahyQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT6SRTnahyQ[/video]

that third one needs to be thinned out something serious, but overall i give it a "i guess". the price is a no-go for me.

My staple is the Tamika wig, but everyone seems to like it. Ms Ateeya rocked it first and I feel in love with it.

I wouldn't mind trying one of these if they go on sale. The only one I think I would get would be Vida. The majority of them look a little pageantry.

Last edited:
Someone has got to try these wigs. I am very interested to know how they hold up and if the lace if French lace or plastic mesh.

I saw the Janet whole lace wigs in person, Mini, Shakira, Dior and a few others.

The lace is very soft. The style options are loose hair or a ponytail. These wigs cannot be worn half up/half down because of the cap construction. The lace is 1 - 2 inches in front with small knots but the rest of the cap, black mesh, has much larger knots so that if one wears the hair half up & half down, the larger knots at the back will be visible. With a curly style, maybe it could be worn half up/half down due to the curl pattern that may hide the knots.

They are a good alternative to a full lace wig, but they are expensive for synthetic. Locally, the whole lace wigs are $80 in NYC. Some of the ladies on BHM have found full lace, human hair wigs for $100 from Chinese vendors (with $30 - $35 shipping though).

Back