Jane Carter "Curly Hair Wash & Wear Regimen"

bhndbrwneyes

Someone just raved about one Jane Carter product in another post so I looked up the website and did the "Personalized Hair Prescription". My result was "Curly Hair - spirally and loopy with defined 'S'". Based on the "after" pic which basically looks like a wash-n-go and since that is the style I am currently trying to improve, I thought I'd take a read at the steps/products used to achieve that look. Jane Carter recommends a package of products called "Curly Hair Wash & Wear Regimen". Sounds like a fitting name. It cost $74. I was wondering if anyone tried following the steps in this "prescription" using most, if not all, of the Jane Carter products listed in this product bundle (I'm sure I can throw out the shampoo or use my own nourishing cream, bundles always throw in something you don't need).

I'm not looking for product reviews on each of the individual products just simply whether or not you tried this exclusive Jane Carter regimen and how you liked it.

I love me some JCS but they "prescribe" the same products to no matter what the hair type save a product or 2. Method and styling is what makes the difference, no matter the products.

I love them though...the JCS Replenishing Conditioner is my DC, detangler and moisturizer/leave in. It's very light so it works for my lowish porosity and melts my hair instantly. Nourish & Shine is good too, a sealant but I use it more for controlling frizz. In the jar it's very set and stiff, and once you dig some out the consistency is grease-like, so I only use it for very specific things. It's good for skin too...it also keeps my eyebrows laid. Lol.

Wrap & Roll is a great mousse...super light and airy, kinda foamy. Really nice hold and doesn't get stiff or flaky at all. I also have a sample for their leave-in but haven't used it because I don't like an ingredient. Normally though they use fairly good ones.

No I have not. I have never seen this before it looks new. Wish I had it when I was trying her products. I am interested in knowing if it works.

For my hair products and product combinations make a difference. I cannot necessarily replace a product and get the same results.

I think she has a sample kit, maybe you can try the sample kit for some of the products and only buy the full size for what you want. Could save you a few dollars.

I think I will try using a foam for the hydration step to see if that works for me.

Back