Jane Carter Condition and Sculpt

JBunnie

I finally got around to using the sample I got in my July CurlBox. I used it for a WnG and it gave good hold and definition. I used my denman to define my curls when I do my WnGs so I need a styling product that's very light and wet. The product is a liquid gel and when I used it for my WnG application was smooth and effortless. But when I mixed is with AVJ, KCNT and SAA for a refresher spray to do damp retwists suddenly my hair became sticky as I retwisted. I don't know if I used too much of the Condition and Sculpt in my mix, or if it had something to do with my hair not being saturated with water but twisting my hair wasn't easy because of the stickiness. I did buy a full bottle and made another refresher spray with less of Condition and Sculpt in the mix. Hopefully I wont be too tired from work in the morning and I'll retwist my hair with the new mix to see how it goes. My only drawback of the Jane Carter is the smell, but of course that's personal preference.

Before using the Jane Carter I was using flaxseed gel (1/4 cup seeds to 2 cups water for a loose gel) I liked the flaxseed gel for my WnGs a lot, but I had never used the denman to define when I was using the flaxseed gel so I can't give a true comparison. I'll probably do one more WnG using the Jane Carter all over and after that I'll do half flaxseed and half Jane Carter to do a direct comparison

Back