Jan31, Feb 1 & 2..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans??

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Well Lovelies!:grin:

Here we are....Bringing the 1st Month of a New Year to a Close and stepping into February.

So....What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans to "Care For & Condition YOUR Hair?"

Tea Soak - Black Tea or Burdock Root
(Roots only & on dry hair)

CoCleanse - VO5 Kiwi Lime
DC - Sitrinillah
Leave in - HH PLBM
Seal - Sunflower Oil (entire length)
Seal - Annabelle's Blueberry Cream (ends)

Friday:

Co-Cleansed: HydroQuench Systems Strawberry & Lime Cleansing Conditioner
Tea Rinse with: Catnip/Fenugreek Combo
Reconstruct: Curl Junkie's Intensive Curl Fix
Steam: Curl Junkie's Deep Fix Banana & Hibiscus DC'er over Coffee
ACV Rinse: Hairveda
Leave In: (Afroveda) and Oil
Dry under Dryer

Been in box braids for about 2.5 weeks so that's my protective style for the next few months..

I am actually doing something interesting this time.

- Kalpi tone gloss with half a box of kalpi tone, a tablespoon each of Irish moss and fenugreek, TJ TTTT, oil mix, and honey
- leave on hair for an hour
- CoWash it out with TJ TTT
- Cocleanse with Ouidad Curl CoWash
- condition with CJ smoothing conditioner
- oil rinse with oil mix
- moisturize and seal with DB Transitioning Creme and Komaza Califia Cream
- Curlformer set

Something different this week. Testing my blow drying technique in preparation for my flat iron on valentine day which will mark my 2 years post relaxer and 2 years HHJ anniversary. So:
Prepoo: argan oil, evco, jojoba oil, grapeseed and avocado oils mixed with a little MHC honey hair mask.
Shampoo: joico moisture recovery
DC: joico moisture recovery treatment balm, 30minutes no heat ( how i miss this thing; need to bring this back in my regimen)
Leave in/heat protectant: joico smoothing balm ( did not like this on my hair or my sister's hair the first time, so hoping for the best today).
Serum: paul mitchell super skinny serum (first use)
BLow dry using sedu revolution ionic dryer
Twist with SD mocha bling butter.
Rock a twist out tonight and saturday night.
Will be moisturizing my hair using entwine couture exotique butter creme hydrator until i wash again.

I will take my henna mix out of the fridge when I get home this morning. Take a nap, and before I go back to bed tonight, I will henna up!

I was snowed in Wednesday, so I took out my braids then.

Shampooed with Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Shampoo
Protein Treatment w/Komaza Protein Strengthener
DC with SSI Riche Moisture Mask and Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk on either side
Moisturize with Annabelle's Blueberry Cheesecake Hair Cream, Qhemet AOHC, Qhemet BRBC, and Bee Mine Luscious on four quarters :look: #experimentation.
Sealed w/a dab of Silk Dreams Nourish oil in Dreamy Decadence for shine.

Hair was/is so soft and supple.

Something different this week. Testing my blow drying technique in preparation for my flat iron on valentine day which will mark my 2 years post relaxer and 2 years HHJ anniversary. So:
Prepoo: argan oil, evco, jojoba oil, grapeseed and avocado oils mixed with a little MHC honey hair mask.
Shampoo: joico moisture recovery
DC: joico moisture recovery treatment balm, 30minutes no heat ( how i miss this thing; need to bring this back in my regimen)
Leave in/heat protectant: joico smoothing balm ( did not like this on my hair or my sister's hair the first time, so hoping for the best today).
Serum: paul mitchell super skinny serum (first use)
BLow dry using sedu revolution ionic dryer
Twist with SD mocha bling butter.
Rock a twist out tonight and saturday night.
Will be moisturizing my hair using entwine couture exotique butter creme hydrator until i wash again.

ronie can't wait to see pics! Where you postin the pics at? :look:

Will wash with Vo5 VMT followed by The pomade shop coffee shampoo (maybe)
Do a quick rinse with Darcys Pumpkin
Deep condition with claudies avocado!!

-Cleaned scalp with ACV solution
-washed the stink off with Elucence moisture benefits shampoo
-DCed with Darcy's pumpkin condish for an hour
-Leave-in: CoilyHeadChick head treat
-Seal: Hairveda cocasta oil
-Styled: Cantu curling custard

I added fenugreek to my rinse out conditioner, so I plan to co-wash tonight, Saturday and Sunday.

I usually add it to my DC but, with my extra shedding and over all hair health lately, I decided to use it more often.

I also plan to try a tea rinse. I have hibiscus, green and lots of ayurvedic herbs, don't know what mix I will do yet.

Pre poo with MD argan oil with Burts Bees avocado butter pre shampoo treatment with castor oil on top overnight. Not sure what I will wash out and deep treat with.

Clarified with my ORS Creamy Aloe Shampoo.
DCed using the DIY steaming method with my BASK Vanilla Whiskey for a little over an hour.
Will be trying a three-strand twist out (using my Camille Rose Aloe Whipped Butter Gel) for the first time and wearing it today through Sunday

Sunday
Cowash with my SM purifications mask
DC under my heating cap with my BASK Cacao
Apply Leave-ins: Curl Junkie Beauticurls and CR JAI Twist Butter
Damp Bun

right now i'm avoiding the mirror. i'm really torn about getting a relaxer. it's like a compulsion lol. my hair is crazy thick and heat isn't working. maybe i'll get a DBO but i'm afraid of damage/breakage.

And black salons charge like 60 dollars for a basic wash and set.

Overnight prepoo with Jamacian black castor oil. Wash with Sweet Almond Wen and deep condition with conditioner. Rollerset with Nariobi Foam Wrap lotion. Sit under hair dryer for 30 minutes, air dry overnight. Flat iron roots in the am and pick out curls.

Earlier, I pre-pooed with Vatika Oil and clarified/chelated with New Era Neutralizing poo.

Currently, I have 10 henna soaked Bantu Knots under two processing caps and a shower cap. I just coined a new term Henna Knots :look:

In the morning, I'll rinse out with GVP Conditioning Balm, DC w/ SD Shea What! Deux, LCO with QB products and braid it up for my Signature Braid Out.

I have to be fly on Super Bowl Sunday, :lol:

Back