Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 What Are Your Weekly Hair Plans?

I think I am going to start moisturizing less often. S-curl does a good job in making my hair feel soft. I think moisturizing daily is overdoing it for me. I plan on moisturizing on Mondays and Fridays with S-Curl and sealing it with Camille Rose Almond Jai and Wednesdays with Aphogee Keratin and Green Tea reconstructor for a protein boost. This week will be a trial run of how this less frequent moisturizing works out.

Just trying to get through this week patiently waiting on my hair appointment come next week. Currently enjoying the blow out I did on my own this past weekend. I keep my hair up in 9 braids most of the time and only take my hair out if I need to go out or will be on camera for work. Will moisturize my hair with the Mielle Pomegranate & Honey Twisting Soufflé.

I think I am going to start moisturizing less often. S-curl does a good job in making my hair feel soft. I think moisturizing daily is overdoing it for me. I plan on moisturizing on Mondays and Fridays with S-Curl and sealing it with Camille Rose Almond Jai and Wednesdays with Aphogee Keratin and Green Tea reconstructor for a protein boost. This week will be a trial run of how this less frequent moisturizing works out.
@Napp
Please keep us posted on this!

Tomorrow:
Pre-Poo (Under Heat Cap) Sarenzo or TMC Pre-Poo Treatment

Cleanse:
Clay Wash (not sure what?)

Deep Condition:
SSI's Coconut Tahitian something? (Under Steamer)

Apply Leave-In:
LOC *miscellaneous*

Tonight

Shampoo: Design Essentials Aloe Therapeutics Anti-Itch Shampoo
Conditioner: Design Essentials Almond and Avocado Moisturizing and Detangling Conditioner
Leave-In: Kinky-Curly Knot Today
Gel: Kinky Curly Curling Custard

Going to be bunning my hair for a bit before switching over to flat-twist-outs!

I'm convinced my hair has lost volume due to perimenopause because it has been looking diminished somehow. Some months back, I was shedding a lot and couldn't figure out why. Today, I am going to start taking Mielle Organics Gummy Hair Vitamins in hopes of regaining some volume and get off the BSL/MBL plateau.

I HAD to wash, color, condition, and retwist my locs today. My hair has been looking a mess for the past couple of days due to the extremely cold temps. I finally finished at about 4 pm today.

For tomorrow:
Shampoo: Melanin Haircare + Adwoa Beauty Baomint
DC: Miche Peaches and Cream Deep Conditioner
Leave-In: As I Am Original Leave In
Cream: Camille Rose Aloe Whipped Butter Gel
Oil: Kreyol Essence HBCO Rosemary Mint

Thought I was going to keep my hair blow dried for another week but I'm really excited to do my hair again. I think I'm going to do a twist out this time around. Haven't done one in so long.

Last edited:
Saturday PM
Applied a bit of amla oil down the lengths, not too much

Sunday PM
Cleanse: Moroccanoil Repairing Shampoo
DC: Rene Furterer Intense Nourishing Mask
Leave In: Aphogee Pro Vitamin and Aveda Nutriplenish Cream
Oil: Alchemy Amla

Style: Flexi rods under dryer

I didn't like the results. My hair feels dry. My hair felt better when I alternated s curl and aphogee every other day. I think I am going to stick to that from now on and experiment with sealing butters.

Sun:
L: Fenugreek and Peppermint Hair Tea
C: Naturelle Grow Chamomile and Burdock Root
O: Camille Rose Herbal Tea
B: Yadain JBCO Butter
Braids for a braid-out Herlucidsky style
Bun until next wash day

Act + Acre
scalp treatment w Gua Sha
hair cleanse
deep conditioner

Obia Naturals Curl Hydrator