Jamaican Black Castor Oil Shipping- Huh!!!

ladybuddafly

Ok, so I'm attempting to jump on the jamaican black castor oil bandwagon and I go to Sam's Caribbean to order. My order came to a whopping 15.89, however, they are trying to charge me 9 dollars and change for shipping! Not even gonna do it. That's nonsensical! Tried to search for another online place to order from, but no luck. Could you Ladies give me recommendations on other places to order from? Do you know of any place in Atlanta that sells it?

have u tried jamaicanblackcastoroil.com?

not sure how much the shipping is, but they have a buy 3, get 1 free deal goin on now...

have u tried jamaicanblackcastoroil.com?

not sure how much the shipping is, but they have a buy 3, get 1 free deal goin on now...

not sure where you live but my shipping was 6 and some change (I live in IN) and then put in jbc for 10% off.

So both the places mentioned above were more expensive. I pulled the trigger at Sam's Caribbean with two bottles of 4 oz lavendar and 1 bottle of 8 oz regular for a total 31.81- 9.84 of which is shipping. In terms of ounces, it was the better deal.

not sure where you live but my shipping was 6 and some change (I live in IN) and then put in jbc for 10% off.

Oh Emm Gee!!! Why was your shipping only 6? I live in Atlanta and it was 11+ for me. And I didn't even know about the code.... Now I'm wondering which would've been cheaper.

Last edited:
I have no idea..just put my zippy in there and it told me 6.24. They ship from FL, you would think that it would be cheaper for you. Maybe it's based on weight, I only got an 8oz. bottle of the lavender scented.

Oh Emm Gee!!! Why was your shipping only 6? I love in Atlanta and it was 11+ for me. And I didn't even know about the code! Now I'm wondering which would've been cheaper.

LoL. They sell that stuff at the Jamaican stores around me. Let me know next time you want a bottle and I'll see if I can ship it cheaper.

LoL. They sell that stuff at the Jamaican stores around me. Let me know next time you want a bottle and I'll see if I can ship it cheaper.

Bravenewgirl...you rock shawty! Lol. Thanks so much and at the prices I paid today, I will DEFINITELY be taking you up on your offer. :littleang

Back