JAMAICAN BLACK CASTOR OIL PROMO CODE

From what I have read I thought they had run out and some other people have been waiting long time for the one they ordered???!!

QB do you really notice a difference between jamaican and the regular one? The regular one works good for me but I need to try the jamiacan one.

Anyone have the promo code to order from sams247.com?

The code is 2007. I just ordered the large bottle this past Thursday, 9/27,
and I received it on Saturday, 9/29. This was my first time ordering from
Sam's, and I was quite impressed. I never expected to receive my order
so quickly, after hearing that some of the ladies here had a bit of a wait
before receiving their order. HTH:yawn:

I wish I would have known there was a promo code! :wallbash: I just got some a week ago!

Josie, how much is it with the code???

I ordered some on Sept. 14 and just recieved it today ( oct 1 ) that sure was a long wait just for a product or maybe because I have a FPO address things do tend to take a little long with a military address you know with all the checking and rechecking of all our stuff it's crazy sometimes it makes me not want to order anything on the net, but if you want something bad enough you'll just have to wait for it right:rolleyes:

QB do you really notice a difference between jamaican and the regular one? The regular one works good for me but I need to try the jamiacan one.

This will be my first time trying the jamaican castor oil I heard so many good things about it I can't wait to give it a try.

Back