Jamaican Black Castor Oil 20% off...

Cien

Pink is my signature color
Hello ladies,

I just ordered some Jamaican Black Castor Oil from Sam's--and they emailed me a coupon code for 20% off the next purchase. However, you must use it before August 31st....:look:

Anyone is welcome to use it. Here is a portion of the email... happy shopping!
------------

***As a small thank-you gift, we're offering you a 20% discount on the next order you place before August 31, 2006. Please insert the following code in the COUPON CODE box on the checkout page: 82006. (Hint: By the way, this coupon code will work for friends and relatives, too, even if they've never ordered from sams247.com. Sheee, don't say I told you so.) Sorry, this discount cannot be applied to your current order.****

I missed the 20% discount but my order was reasonably priced and I even ordered some Jerk sauce while I was at it...

Hello ladies,

I just ordered some Jamaican Black Castor Oil from Sam's--and they emailed me a coupon code for 20% off the next purchase. However, you must use it before August 31st....:look:

Anyone is welcome to use it. Here is a portion of the email... happy shopping!
------------

***As a small thank-you gift, we're offering you a 20% discount on the next order you place before August 31, 2006. Please insert the following code in the COUPON CODE box on the checkout page: 82006. (Hint: By the way, this coupon code will work for friends and relatives, too, even if they've never ordered from sams247.com. Sheee, don't say I told you so.) Sorry, this discount cannot be applied to your current order.****

What's this and did it work well?

Back