J&J baby shampoo on grown folks hair?

PittGirl06

Hair product junkie reloaded!
I took down my afro puffs last night.....I ordered a bunch of carols daughter but that stuff wont be in till early this week.....in an effort to improvise, i use baby shampoo to wash my hair. (that was all they had at the convenience store....lol). It didn't really lather much but it did the job. Anyone else ever use baby shampoo?

Actually, contrary to what a number of people have said, i use baby shampoo on a weekly basis, and it has done wonders for my hair. I use the walmart brand, yes the one that costs 98cents or something :lachen:. It is COMPLETELY sulfate free, works well with my budget, has a moisturizing agent, and it detangles my hair better than even Nexxus Therrapee or any other shampoo that i have used in the past. Yes, i use a clarifier one every few weeks but i have seen a definite improvement in my hair since going googoo gaga baby style:baby2: lol

I actually researched all the ingredients at the top of the list before buying it and they were all classified as mild cleansing agents.

HTH

ETA: I made a mistake in this post...sorry guys. The walmart baby shampoo does some kinda sulfate...what i was supposed to have said is that it doesnt contain sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate, or the ammonium counterparts...:wallbash:

Last edited:
Back