Ive updated my album!! 8 months and counting

luv04

WEll i finally updated my album the last time i did was at 6 months so its 8 months..ive been a minimalist so no product junkie in me anymore..ill try and update..no heat for me only air dry..all the pics are of dry hair..no wet shots..well happy hair growing everyone..enjoy the album ps in profile or pm me...feel free to leave comments..:)

Thankyou BeautifulwideEyes and Nice & wavy!! i greatly appreciate your kind comments...happy hair growing to you both...have lovely heads of hair..:)

Thankyou lashay06 for your kind comments in my album!! that was soo sweet of you i really appreciate that your hair is very pretty...happy hair growing to you..

Thankyou so1913 ur hair is off da chain..hook just great!! you and ur hair are beautiful thankyou for the kind comments.hhg

Thankyou Shalilac i looked in your album your natural hair is really pretty..good luck on your transition!! HHG

I know the focus should be on your hair but you have beautiful skin!!!!!!!

luv04 said:
WEll i finally updated my album the last time i did was at 6 months so its 8 months..ive been a minimalist so no product junkie in me anymore..ill try and update..no heat for me only air dry..all the pics are of dry hair..no wet shots..well happy hair growing everyone..enjoy the album ps in profile or pm me...feel free to leave comments..:)

Your hair is SO beautiful and thick. Those curls! Girl, you got me jealous!

Thankyou determined_to_grow i try and drink as much water as possible. along with cocoa butter at night and morning as a moisturizer .
Also thankyou
Gisselle, BrownSkin2,LiberianGirl, and tiffers. happy healthy hair growing to all you ladies i greatly appreciate you kind words stay blessed

Back