I've gotta tell you about BIOTIN CREME by....

Re: I\'ve gotta tell you about BIOTIN CREME by....

yeah ulta has it in the store....Ill probably go buy it and use my 3.50 off coupon! sometimes Trade secret has their nexxus buy one get one half off though so I might wait to catch on of those sales.

[ QUOTE ]
CocoaCure said:
Sounds like great stuff! Does anybody know if they have it at Ulta 3??? I know they carry alot of the Nexxus products! What about Sally's too??

[/ QUOTE ]

Sally's does not carry Nexxus products.

I got my ULTA catalog yesterday with the $3.50 coupon. Vita Tress Biotin Creme,
look.gif
Here I Come!!!!!!!
4_1_112.gif

Ya'll are messing with us again!....(...now how can I make myself a batch of this?....hmm...think I am getting creative burnout!!!)...
look.gif
Bonjour!

AS I SAID EARLIER IF U WOULDVE READ IT...(haha just Kiddin!
grin.gif
) u can also get the coupon at ultas website, www.ulta.com
check the site periodically bc they have them all the time...u can even be ghetto and print off multiples so u can keep going back on different days to buy stuff! I know many salon brand products I want to try over $10! that makes them under 10 so more close to drugstore prices!

[ QUOTE ]
Leslie_C said:
AS I SAID EARLIER IF U WOULDVE READ IT...(haha just Kiddin!
grin.gif
) u can also get the coupon at ultas website, www.ulta.com
check the site periodically bc they have them all the time...u can even be ghetto and print off multiples so u can keep going back on different days to buy stuff! I know many salon brand products I want to try over $10! that makes them under 10 so more close to drugstore prices!

[/ QUOTE ]

I did read your post and I did not see the coupon anywhere on the website. Now if you would like to tell me where on the site that would be great. Thanks

I have this but I havent used it enough to notice a difference. may have to dig this up and give it a try. God bless you all.

msniq,
its on the front page of the sale ad...click on advertised specials and its there. u can make a printable list and print it...

Hey I asked this question a few weeks ago. I'm glad someone is having good results because, I bought it. I also, asked about the Cysteine treatment. I have tried it. My hair felt stronger, meaning sort of stiff. I'm not sure if it is working or not. Everyone trying it, keep us posted on your results.

Well I went shopping this morning, (around 4am...couldnt sleep) and I found this at Meijers for 12.25. I figured instant gratification is worth the extra buck or so. Its the same size 2.1 oz but its packaged differently, in a white bottle, green cap, and the words vitatress in cursive down the side. I almost over looked it. I hope its the same formula as whats sold in the salons, I've heard folx say products they find in regular stores dont always perform as well. Happy hunting folx!!

[ QUOTE ]
Enchantmt said:
Well I went shopping this morning, (around 4am...couldnt sleep) and I found this at Meijers for 12.25. I figured instant gratification is worth the extra buck or so. Its the same size 2.1 oz but its packaged differently, in a white bottle, green cap, and the words vitatress in cursive down the side. I almost over looked it. I hope its the same formula as whats sold in the salons, I've heard folx say products they find in regular stores dont always perform as well. Happy hunting folx!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you got the wrong thing, the ones I've seen at meijers is in a green bottle with a gold cap.

[ QUOTE ]
Tene said:
[ QUOTE ]
Enchantmt said:

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you got the wrong thing, the ones I've seen at meijers is in a green bottle with a gold cap.

[/ QUOTE ]

Humm...it says biotin creme...do they make more than one?

The ingredients are deionized water, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, peg-8 sterate, stearalkonium chloride, hydrolyzed animal protein, biotin, cystine, cysteine, inositol, methylparaben, pyridoxine, propylparaben, choline, methionine, rna, dna, peg-14m, fragrance, niacin.

you have the right one they just have the old packaging. I got some at ulta yesterday. DId anyone else expericnce a tingling sensation? I had just washed and cond my hair and was pulling it back in a bun to dry. I decided to put it on the edges and I got a tingling sensation. Am I the only on?

[ QUOTE ]
ccd said:
[ QUOTE ]
RushGirl said:
[ QUOTE ]
blaqbarb said:
I may have to look into this myself. It doesn't change your hair texture like Surge does does it????
ohwell.gif
confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Surge changes the texture of your hair?? I didn't know that.. does it change it in a better way or a worse way??? Does this happen to everyone or just some people??
confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess it just depends on what texture you like. Surge made my new growth thicker and harder than it usually is. I didn't like it and stopped using it immediately. If you don't mind all of that, then I guess it's a good product to use.

was thinking the same thing???

[/ QUOTE ]

Is anyone else having great length results with this product?

Well, I got excited about the VitaTress and how it might help me get even more growth than I'm getting. I thought I might use it with my Surge but after reading the list of ingredients I'm wondering about the alcohol content. Cetyl alcohol is the second ingredient listed and alcohol can be very drying and cause breakage. My hair has a section in the back that is dry and more fragile than the rest of my hair and I would hate to have another setback and have to cut my length because of breakage and uneveness. Oh well, I was ready to go to the BSS to get the VitaTress tomorrow but I guess I'd better research it some more.

All alcohol is not bad. SD Alcohol 40 and isopropyl alcohol are drying. Other types such as cetyl, stearyl, cetearyl, and lanolin alcohol are fatty alcohols. They are emollients.

[ QUOTE ]
msniq said:
you have the right one they just have the old packaging. I got some at ulta yesterday. DId anyone else expericnce a tingling sensation? I had just washed and cond my hair and was pulling it back in a bun to dry. I decided to put it on the edges and I got a tingling sensation. Am I the only on?

[/ QUOTE ]
I get that tingling feeling everytime I put it on. Make you massage your scalp after you put it on. I thinks that makes a difference.

[ QUOTE ]
blaqbarb said:
I may have to look into this myself. It doesn't change your hair texture like Surge does does it????
ohwell.gif
confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

How does surge change the hair? I haven't used either product, but I'm thinking about getting one.

I bought some this week and used it yesterday. I looooooved it. I think that that the tingling feeling comes from the mint oil.

That tingling sensation is a good thing! ... Gets the blood circulating and helps to promote healthy growth!!! I love products that revive the scalp!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Denali03 said:
Pretending I didn't see this thread..
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

For real!But I have been contemplating buying this for the past 2 years. I always read about it on the Nexxus website and stare at it in the bss
laugh.gif
... I guess it doesn't hurt to try
poke.gif
, anything to give my strands a little plumping up

[ QUOTE ]
Britt said:
[ QUOTE ]
Denali03 said:
Pretending I didn't see this thread..
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

For real!But I have been contemplating buying this for the past 2 years. I always read about it on the Nexxus website and stare at it in the bss
laugh.gif
... I guess it doesn't hurt to try
poke.gif
, anything to give my strands a little plumping up

[/ QUOTE ]
naughty.gif

BUY IT!
18_1_204.gif
BUY IT!
18_1_204.gif
BUY IT!
18_1_204.gif

laugh.gif
... I guess you can tell I'm a "little" excited ...
look.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Carlie said:
BUY IT!
18_1_204.gif
BUY IT!
18_1_204.gif
BUY IT!
18_1_204.gif

laugh.gif
... I guess you can tell I'm a "little" excited ...
look.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

lachen70.gif
lachen70.gif
lachen70.gif

You are so bad!!!! You know that most of us have a true sickness.

Back