I've got updates!

Thank you, ladies!

Beautiful! How long did your transition?

Thanks so much. I started with a stretch, some time in 2008. Just kept stretching that touch-up until it became a transition to natural without the BC. I trimmed my ends every other month or so. Last year, I went several months without trimming, and cut about 3 inches off the ends some time between Thanksgiving and Christmas. I thought I'd be done with the texlaxed ends then, but clearly I have some cutting to do still.

Lovely hair and video! Your twist-out is exactly how I hope mine will look by the end of summer. I'm 20 months into transitioning and I hope to make it as far as you have without a BC.

Good to see you back around these parts, MissMasala. Your hair has thrived, and looks very healthy! Congrats on your successful transition.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been waiting 4 years for your updates. Not lemme go back to the OP and :drool: :lol:. I know it's gorgeous

:look:you need to to give me all that hair, you don't really need it, its way too long, thick, lush, and healthy for you...i mean really why bother with all that hair!:lol:

Back