I've come full circle

sithembile

I\'ve come full circle

When I joined this forum over 14 months ago, I had a few staples, being Loreal smooth intense serum, Jason sea kelp and biotin conditioners, Keracare dry itchy scalp shampoo, jojoba oil, Nexxus headress, profectiv breakfree.

But then I fell into the PJ trap and tried everything and anything, including all the "crazes" like LUST, Surge, Elasta Mango butter, Kerastase masquintense, Phyto karite any many others, I spent countless hours and money searching for the next big thing.

14 months later, now that the thrill of trying new products is gone and the money is low, I realise that my staples were just fine and in fact, my hair is now thriving since I've been sticking to a consistent and simple regime. I'm just adding my beloved Keraphix and Desert essence shea butter conditioners to my regime and thats it.

I'm not saying that I'm out of the PJ game, but I think I'll be warming the bench for most of it!

Re: I\'ve come full circle

Yes we all learn through trials and errors.
wink.gif

I'm trying to get there. I hope when it's all over I can simplify things.

I have decide I am in the same boat as you are Girl.
I fell into the product crazes and vitamins as well.
I now know my staples and will be shopping in my own little
BSS over the next few months.
laugh.gif

I went thru the same thing girl. I've learned the expensive way but I finally realized that KISS (keepin it simple suga), is the only way to go. Now I have about 6-8 products that work all the time and I'm sticking to it.

Back