I'VE BOUGHT SOME NEW PRODUCTS!!!NEED YOUR OPINIONS

Nanyanika

I\'VE BOUGHT SOME NEW PRODUCTS!!!NEED YOUR OPINIONS

A few days ago I visited the Pak Cosmetic centre, here in London. I couldn't resist buying hair products, so I purchased the following:

*Motions CPR Treatment hairdressing (the smell of the tree tea oil, is rather overpowering)
*L'oreal Natures Therapy unfrizz smoothing treatment
*L'orealL'oreal Natures Therapy unfrizz smoothing shampoo (these two products smells nice and the consistency is creamy and YUMMY, but the container sizes were small and expensive too)

Haven't used them yet,as I'm sticking to my current routine, until December. Has anybody tried these products? and what is your opnion of them?

I hope I haven't wasted my money, I just gave away a ton of products to my sister, because they don't work on this
mash up head of mine LOL.
smile.gif

Thanks
grin.gif

Re: I\'VE BOUGHT SOME NEW PRODUCTS!!!NEED YOUR OPINIONS

Den1, the only product Ive tried is LUST, which most folks here rave about. By the way...I don' think your head is 'mash up' girl!!!

Den the only one I've tried is the Motions CPR hairdressing. Although I didn't hate it, I really wasn't that impressed with it.It really didn't do much for my mostly 4a natural hair.

[ QUOTE ]
lunalight7 said:
Den1, the only product Ive tried is LUST, which most folks here rave about. By the way...I don' think your head is 'mash up' girl!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl.gif
I'm a little p****d off with it at the moment, its attached to scalp, not doing anything. Ignore me, I'm bored.

Joyous thanks for your honest opinion, I hope I do like it.

Den1 I've only tried the Lust and it works great on my hair. But be sure to let us know how the CPR hairdress and the Nature's Therapy shampoo works. I have the Nature's Therapy Unfrizz Conditioneting treatment and it was ok. But the Nature's therapy stuff smells great doesn't it?

[ QUOTE ]
zoya_j said:
Den1 I've only tried the Lust and it works great on my hair. But be sure to let us know how the CPR hairdress and the Nature's Therapy shampoo works. I have the Nature's Therapy Unfrizz Conditioneting treatment and it was ok. But the Nature's therapy stuff smells great doesn't it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Those L'oreal products do smell lovely
grin.gif
STOP IT ZOYA, YOU'RE MAKING ME HUNGRY NOW, I'M SUPPOSE LOSE ALL THIS WEIGHT BY CHRISTMAS
laugh.gif

I'll keep you posted on the results of the products
wink.gif

I'm a huge fan of LUST (L'Oreal Unfrizz Smoothing Treatment). It's one of my favorite conditioners. It works best on my hair without heat and when left on for 3 to 5 minutes (smooth and slippery hair). I hope you like it as much as me AND BrownRelaxedHair do.
smile.gif

LUST is amazing! It makes my hair feel like it's infused with silk. I also really liked the Unfrizz Smoothing Shampoo when I tried it. But it contains SLS, which is a no-no for me.

I love lust is the best moisturizing conditioner I have ever
use on my hair works greats love the slip it provides.
smile.gif

Please watch motions products running down you face. When my hair is wet products run, motions ( leave in creme, cpr,) any of their conditioners irriated my eyes and kleft an awful chemical tast in my mouth. it really sucked, I had to wash my mouth literally with my soap then bursh to get it out. My eyes we so red my mother thought I was smokking weed.

Maybe I was just sensitive, but be careful...

Hi Den
wave.gif

I haven't used any of those products, but the conditioner junkie in me is anxious to know how well the LUST works on ur hair... especially after reading Allandra's raves
smile.gif

Thanks ladies.
Those responses are just what I wanted to hear, I can't wait to try LUST.

Shinka: sorry about your experience with motions products,thanks for the precautions. However, I use quite a few of their products and my hair loves them.

Favs
*Motions CPR
*Motions Moisture plus cond
*CPR Treatment shampoo

Back