I've been lurking for almost 4 years, subscribed because I BC'd.

sungtongs

I've had varying length of hair. I started with almost waist length natural hair, relaxed it and kept it long. After treating my hair poorly (I was putting lavender baby oil in my hair to make it smell good :spinning:), it broke off to the neck and I cut it into a pixie cut. I've grown it back out to BSL/relaxed twice (with various pixie cuts/bobs inbetween) and I'm just tired of having a relaxer. I realized I have no reasoning behind it and I just want my hair to be healthy.

I BC'd on June 25th with no transitioning :yep:. I finally subscribed, it's been a long hair journey already and I hope to have waist length natural hair one day. I THINK I have 3C/4A hair, but I honestly don't remember.

We'll see.

Welcome aboard, glad you are here.

RULE No1 When you do a BC you HAVE TO show pics. So come on chica where are they!? :yep:

Seriously though, welcome aboard and enjoy the journey.

Hi there sungtongs! I'm a newbie on the site myself but welcome and congrats on the BC! You sound like you are really ready for the next phase of your hair journey.

Would love to see a pic of your BC! :)

Best wishes on your journey!

Welcome! And ummm.....we need to see that BC as Ms Cocoface stated lol :poke:

And wow! Your relaxed hair broke off from waistlength to neck length? Mineral oil really is the debil!

You have the bone structure for the short cut. Are you going to cut it lower to even it all out? Or are you going for a different look?

You have the bone structure for the short cut. Are you going to cut it lower to even it all out? Or are you going for a different look?

thank you! :giggle:

actually, i saw my family for the 4th and they promptly evened it all out for me, haha. i wanted to leave some on top (for buffer/comfort :perplexed) but that didn't really pan out.

Congrats on your BC. I saw your before pics here. Your hair was beautiful and you will reach your natural goals in no time. Good luck on your new journey

Back