I've been having hair dreams. Freakin' me out!

Mook's hair

First...I wanna show you all my first puff.
Happypuff3-vi.jpg

I took down my kinky twists. I might as well claim natural because the relaxed ends are so scattered now as you can see. There are more photos in my March album.

After taking down the twists, I was Struggling for real, my hair was very dry and I was freaking out :wallbash: :nono: and started soliciting help from some of the ladies around the board. (Thanks to everyone who PM'd me)
2 nights later I had a dream that I was bald on one side of my head with just enough hair at the edges to do a jacked up comb over.

I've been working on moisture diligently and then last night I had a dream that I had super long midback natural hair (think Sera) and I had daisies in my hair and the sun was shining.

Am I trippin or what!!?!? :lachen:

Anyway. 24 months is more than enough, I'm trimming these ends off on April 17. :yep:

ur puff is hugemongus! I think you hould cut the ends of ASAP!!! Whats so different between today and April 17th?

Your puff is huge and beautiful. That sounds like some dream you had last night. Congrats on completing your transition. :cup:

Last edited:
Your puff looks great....you really are a great inspiration :yep:. I can't wait to celebrate for final cut on my 21st birthday :grin:!

Happypuff3-vi.jpg

I took down my kinky twists. I might as well claim natural because the relaxed ends are so scattered now as you can see. There are more photos in my March album.

After taking down the twists, I was Struggling for real, my hair was very dry and I was freaking out :wallbash: :nono: and started soliciting help from some of the ladies around the board. (Thanks to everyone who PM'd me)
2 nights later I had a dream that I was bald on one side of my head with just enough hair at the edges to do a jacked up comb over.

I've been working on moisture diligently and then last night I had a dream that I had super long midback natural hair (think Sera) and I had daisies in my hair and the sun was shining.

Anyway. 24 months is more than enough, I'm trimming these ends off on April 17. :yep:

Love the puff too, yea I have hair dreams, but my dreams are about having long hair nothing big.....but I think many of us have hair dreams because we desire our goals so much, so in a way having a dream about having long natural hair is good, but your other dream, I'm not sure......

ur puff is hugemongus! I think you hould cut the ends of ASAP!!! Whats so different between today and April 17th?

Well, the 17th is my official 2 year mark.
There's something I find appealing about going full circle with this journey.

The back is entirely natural.
But, the rest has maybe about 1.5 - 2 inches of relaxed ends left.

It's time...I know.

You're one of my transitioning heroes. I want to chop at the two yr mark too but a big chunk of my relaxed ends in the back bailed ship lol...
How many months post did you chop the back?

Yikes, sorry about that dream. Did you wake up screaming? ;)

I could just dig my hands in that puff and squeeze. I can't wait to see when you clip off those ends.

...........2 nights later I had a dream that I was bald on one side of my head with just enough hair at the edges to do a jacked up comb over.

I had a similar kinda dream.........well more like a nightmare. But my hair was bald in different places & big clumps of it was coming out in my hand!
speechless-smiley-040.gif

God knows what that meant.

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

I can't wait to see your hair all natural... I totally get why you want to wait till your 2 year mark, I'd do the same if I can last a whole year, I'll BC on December 20th, my 1 year mark!

Beautiful puff! Gon' head and get rid of those ends! lol You'll be so relieved when you do. I know I was.

your puffy is really cute and nice! and i had a dream last night that i straighten my hair and it was APL and it was red with highlights. my husband was all over me and kept touching my hair. that was a crazy dream.

Mook I sweah to gawd I wanna hug you thru the screen!! Your puff is so big! I really needed to see this today. For real. :bighug:

OMG, that reminds me. I had a hair dream last night. In the dream I had my hair out in a WNG and I stretched a section out so my friend could see how long it was. My WNG was apl, but when I stretched the hair it touched my hip. I hope this dream was a glimpse into the future :yep:.

Last edited:
Your puff is beautiful!!!! I keep having dreams that I've gotten a relaxer, I'm 14 weeks post and stretching to 18+....

You're one of my transitioning heroes. I want to chop at the two yr mark too but a big chunk of my relaxed ends in the back bailed ship lol...
How many months post did you chop the back?

I didn't chop the back. This whole transition I've just been trimming and maintaining one general length :look: sometimes I snip off the ends of my twists, some times I trim when its flat ironed. One day, I washed and discovered that through all that trimming, I had trimmed away all the relaxer in the back. :grin:

Ladies, Thanks for all the compliments and thanks for sharing your crazy dreams its good to know I'm not the only one who is hair trippin':spinning:

Congrats on your progress! Your hair is beautiful! :)Yep, I have hair dreams all the time...basically b/c I love talking about hair so when I go to sleep I'm thinking about hair..lol!

Happypuff3-vi.jpg

Gorgeous puff, Mooks!!! Wow, 24 months already? You've done such a great job transitioning. I'll be on the lookout for BC pics on April 17. :grinwink: Can't wait!

Mook's hair, I have been SO happy to follow your transition these last two years or so! Your hair looks great! I think that I will be a long term transitioner as well!

Back