ITS WASH DAY!!!!

Rapunzel*

:clap::band::cup::gorgeous::Copy of 2cool::meme::meme::meme::meme:

im going to wash with cream of nature green label
and deep condition with 2 ors packs:yep:
when i first did the ors pack i used one but since my hair has gotten longer i need two :blush:plus its thick

btw: i co wash once or twice a week and twice on the weekend(sat and sun) and wash with shampoo and dc on monday. if i sweat a lot i will wash with shampoo twice a week but thats only happened once

when is ur wash day?

Ahhhh.......the elusive washday! Switched from Saturday, to Sunday, to Monday.......urm, I'll prob be washing tomorrow. Co-wash days are just as uncertain :lachen:

Ahhhh.......the elusive washday! Switched from Saturday, to Sunday, to Monday.......urm, I'll prob be washing tomorrow. Co-wash days are just as uncertain :lachen:
lol
i feel you a few times if i wanted to do two strand twists id change the wash day up
i co wash a lot theres not really a set time:grin:

i co wash everyday now and am happy to do so :grin:. now that i descoved ojon hydrating conditioner i am too excited to use up my vo5 so i can do my thang with mr. ojon.

i co wash everyday now and am happy to do so :grin:. now that i descoved ojon hydrating conditioner i am too excited to use up my vo5 so i can do my thang with mr. ojon.
im happy you found a con that works for you. i have half bottle of vo5 left i love co washing my hair too:grin:

Usually Sundays and Wednesdays but I messed up this weekend so I am currently sitting here with my heat cap DCing with Elasta QP DPR-11. I washed with CON poo in the green and white bottle. Time to rinse now...

Usually Sundays and Wednesdays but I messed up this weekend so I am currently sitting here with my heat cap DCing with Elasta QP DPR-11. I washed with CON poo in the green and white bottle. Time to rinse now...
what happened hope your hair is ok
icon7.gif

and i use cream of nature green label too. i want to try elasta qp soon:yep:

I just did the same exact thing. Cream of Nature is the only shampoo that I can currently get away with washing with.

I tried Redken Deep Fuel after my wash and I almost had a hair emergency and NEVER AGAIN.
My hair felt like a brillo pad.
I'm DCing with Elasta QP DPR right now. Hope my hair will be alright.

Today's wash day for me too! :yay:

I'm pre pooing now with Jehan pre poo oil, in a few hours I'll poo with Alterna Hemp Shine Shampoo and dc for an hour (with heat) with either Kenra MC or Alter Ego Energizing..... Don't know which one I wanna use yet :scratchch

Back