It's very late, but finally a video

anon123

I got my hair straightened for the first time in 8 years last December. There was a video clip taken, but I was never able to get it, and this isn't it. Sorry for that. But I got it straightened again today. It's not as straight as it was last time because she didn't use high heat because she was worried about my already fragile ends, thanks to the Tangle Teezer. :rolleyes: I talk about that, too, in the video. But probably the part you want to see starts at 4:00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ckpejLmWxU&feature=player_embedded

Thank you for sharing, sorry to hear about your experience with the Tangle Teezer. All the best as you nurture your ends back to health. Your hair is still beautiful!! :drool:

Thanks so much for sharing!:yep: Good information and I love the quick bun you did. Do you have a twist out video? Your twist are to die for!:lick:

mwedzi I like this straightened look even better than the last! You have some beautiful hair... and i loooove the sexy hair flip!!:grin:

Last edited:
I am sorry you had a setback. Thank you for posting the video. Luv your HAIR. Just watched another video with you twisted bun. Off to Etsy.

mwedzi I like this straightened look even better than the last! You have some beautiful hair... and i loooove the sexy hair flip!!:grin:

I was about to say the same. Love how much body you have and the thickness. I'm sorry about the TT. Your hair is only about 2-3 inches from WL and you'll get there again before you know it.

Can you please post the name of the Etsy vendor?

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I was about to say the same. Love how much body you have and the thickness. I'm sorry about the TT. Your hair is only about 2-3 inches from WL and you'll get there again before you know it.

Can you please post the name of the Etsy vendor?

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Thank you. It's Timberstone Turnings:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TimberstoneTurnings
He has a sale on Friday nights, but you have to be super quick! Sale items go almost instantly.

omg thanks for showing how to use the hairstick! girl i could NOT figure how to make it stay!

Thanks. :) I learned hair stick how tos mostly on LHC. The one I did in this video is the "lazy wrap bun." There are other tutorials on YT for how to do it, too.

Omg I don't even see the damage your hair is amazing.. sorry about your set back... If my hair was that thick you could not tell me nathen...

Sent from my MB200 using Long Hair Care Forum App

Thanks so much for sharing!:yep: Good information and I love the quick bun you did. Do you have a twist out video? Your twist are to die for!:lick:

Thank you. :) No, I don't have a twist or twist out video.

Thanks! *tosses hair* :giggle:

:lol: Which ones?

Your hair is beautiful, I've been a hair fan since the beginning :yep: OT: you have such a pretty face!

Back