It's Sunday Nov. 23.. What are you doing with your hair?!

FemmeCreole

Island Gyal
I'm going to DC with ORS replenishing pak ... I'll ive it in my hair while I cook some curry chicken

Then I'm going to rollerset
*prays SO doesn't mess with me so rollers can stay on*

I passed by Sally's and I bought the Root Recovery Temple Stimulant from Profectiv. Anybody used that before? It says it's a temple, nape and crown root stimulant.

grrenew_stimulant.jpg

• Use Daily to Stimulate Temples, Nape & Crown
  • Strengthens & Moisturizes Follicle Roots
  • Smoothes & Restores Edges For Thicker, Fuller Growth

Interesting looking product. I just use aloe vera gel for that. Wonder what the ingredients are.

I woke up at 3 today. Been partying this weekend. Went to bed in a ponytail without moisturizing or anything. Slept on a satin pillowcase.

First thing I did after I woke up, moisturized and oiled my hair and put in in 8 big braids for a braidout. Will not be taking out the braids unless I go out tonight :yep:

:look:im doing what i was supposed to do on friday...but was too lazy...

-im dc'ing with salerm wheat germ mask, and sebastian cellophane clear
-then i will rollerset and flat iron straight

its soooooooo weird to feel my hair on my back now when i wash. its great..but different. i gotta get used to it

btw: i tried TIGI Dumb Blonde reconstructor and I luvvvs it!:yep:

twisting my hair

i did all my washing/conditioning and all that last night

and now, i'm twisting it w/ some pantene relaxed & natural mask (as leave-in/moisturizer) and avocado oil.

I colored my hair as soon as I woke up. I know, sad. I was stoked, because I had the color for a few days and it was waiting on me, LOL!

I used Garnier Nutrisse. I was nervous at first since the lady on the box is "clear". But it had advocado oil that you add to the color and all of these other nice sounding ingredients. So I thought "what the heck". I went black. My hair was looking like ashy rust...:nono:

Well, anyway it turned out great!!! The color took so well and it looks soooo much healthier. I will let you guys know if my hair falls out though:perplexed.
HeHe I hope not...

:look:im doing what i was supposed to do on friday...but was too lazy...

-im dc'ing with salerm wheat germ mask, and sebastian cellophane clear
-then i will rollerset and flat iron straight

its soooooooo weird to feel my hair on my back now when i wash. its great..but different. i gotta get used to it

btw: i tried TIGI Dumb Blonde reconstructor and I luvvvs it!:yep:
I think your hair is soooo pretty

Well Today I am soaking my hair and scalp with my Indian Oils Brahm & Amla and then do my Shikakia & Amla Powder Wash and Condition with my Suave apply my S-curl and that is it, In between I am cooking dinner and sipping Cognac Ummmmm!!

I remoisturized my hair with s-curl,proline softner & hairveda green tea butter sealed w/castor oil now its in 2 braids drying

I am just playing around/experimenting.
I washed with my new Nature's gate Shampoo and now I am sitting with the Kiya Fizzle(Baking soda, condish and Salt, I think thats what it is supposed to be:look: well thats what I used) on my head.
I may have to DC with Ors mayo after this. We will see.

Last Night I put Elasta QP DPR-11 in my head witht he intent to was it out in a couple hours. 8:45 I was knocked out in bed. LOL!

So I had to wake up early this morning before church to do my hair. I washed out the DPR-Shampoo'd and Con'd. Shouldn't have Shampoo'd it left my ends dry even after using my good conditioner.

I blew out my hair. I used Pink Skates method of the pull and blow dry. SMART! Plus I have a Ionic-Ceramic-Tourmaline blow dryer lol. And it dryed quickly.

I have a come attachment that I went over the ends with, but it wasn't working too well. So my ends aren't completely straight kind of not straight at all. But, I am happy with the blow out. I was able to wear my hair in this 1950's pin up nappy style. It's like my favorite style.

Well I know I'm going to wash and deep condition my hair, if I don't get lazy I'll "silk" my hair I hope it lasts during my workouts this week.

i just finished washing my hair with Aveda rosemary mint shampoo & conditioner,

deep with ORS hair mayo mixed with cera repair

roller set and i am now under the drier for an hour.

I am going to cornrow it for my weekly wig wearing.

I am do some MN and Tea Tree application to make it past BSL for X-mas.

Will be taking down ALL of these twists and redoing it. Not sure what style but something protective.

Good grief, I haven't even started and I am already tired. Maybe I should just wait until next weekend. I have to cook this week for Thanksgiving and need to be on my "A" game.

I need to do something soon here though. New growth is hanging on these twists and I redid them the end of October.

I am about to shampoo and use my brand new AO Honeysuckle Rose conditioner that I bought today. So many people here love it and raved about it that I couldn't resist!! I hope to get great results!!

i washed then put some protein sat under the dryer rinsed out put some ors replenishing pak it smelled so good it was the first time i tried it but had it on for two hours just rinsed it out and now im air drying in twist and braids after that im gonna try that profectiv streghtener for damage hair put some more garnier leave in seal with oils

Today I was almost crying over the way my hair looked. My son kept calling me Florida Evans from Good Times. My hair is six months post and I did not know what to do with it for Thanksgiving. I deeped conditioned for 2 hours with Kenra. I let it dry in my hair, then I went to the dominicans and got a wash, set and roots blown.... I must say I am very pleased with the results. They did a great job! I attached a pic so you guys can see the results.

Attachments

• Dominican blow out.jpg
    Dominican blow out.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
I washed my hair and Deep conditioned for like 3 hours while i cleaned my kitchen,baked cookies and made a pumpkin pie...now am sitting under the dryer...i decided to skip the salon which i rarely do and i will see how it turns out

I did an overnight dry DC, then washed and conditioned all in preparation to try out my new Conair Infiniti Nano Silver Blow Dryer, which sucks. The comb attachment doesn't stay attached. Wth? It was cheap, I guess you get what you pay for.

AO Honeysuckle Conditioner only works on my hair as a deep conditioner. As a conditioner that I can use and detangle with. UMM NO! It's good for softening and everything, but I can't detangle. However, I like both the shampoo and conditioner. All NATURALE!

I did an overnight dry DC, then washed and conditioned all in preparation to try out my new Conair Infiniti Nano Silver Blow Dryer, which sucks. The comb attachment doesn't stay attached. Wth? It was cheap, I guess you get what you pay for.

My comb attachment kept popping off too. However, It didnt' come with my Ion Ionic-Ceramic Tourmaline dryer..it is like a Hot and Gold adjustable comb attachment. I really do need to find some type of attachment for this dryer that will really work though, because this blowing out stuff is going to be apart of my regular regimen.

Conditioned for about 3 hours with Aphogee keratin conditioner while watching Fear.net (anybody ever seen Hard Candy? Whoa)

Rinsed and conditioned in the shower with Aphogee moisture condish

Put in Aphogee Pro Vitamin leave In, and Organix Coconut Milk Hair Strengthener Serum

Airdryed about 70% and then blow dryed with Elasta Mango Butter

My hair is :lick:

Currently listening to Jazmine Sullivan and munching on Hooters hotwings:lol::lick:

Dreading tomorrow-(Monday). But enjoying NOW

How bout dem Cowboys? We won! this time

How bout dem Cowboys? We won! this time

:grin: still love my babies win lose or draw.

I did a protein treatment (first time ever) with eggs, sunflower oil, & mayo. It smelled like...mayo. I was happy to wash it out.

I shampooed with Pantene R&N Intense Moisturizing Shampoo then deep conditioned for an hour.

I rinsed out the LeKair cholesterol that I used for DC'ing and then applied my Cantu conditioner that I just bought. Since my hair felt so...vulnerable I decided to wait to detangle until tomorrow when I bun it up for the week. I sealed with Elasta QP H Two.

I applied Mega Tek last nite and then shampooed it out w/Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo. Did a d/c with NTM Deep Recovery Mask and Organix Coconut Milk Self Heating Coconut Oil and sat under hair dryer. I had a girlfriend cornrow it afterwards so I can do my weekly wig thing. I may buy a new one this coming weekend... something sassier for the holiday weekend.

Nov. 23 Wig Style / Oct. 2008 Wig

Attachments

• PIC00438.jpg
    PIC00438.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 1
  • PIC00396-1.jpg
    PIC00396-1.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 0
Back