It's really depressing that my hair is...

InsertCleverNameHere

It\'s really depressing that my hair is...

Only about an inch longer than it was around November of last year. It's been almost a year and I don't think I've gained but 3 inches and two of those I cut off to make it more even
frown.gif

I went through a period where I was wearing it out everyday this summer but I was also rinsing it daily
mad.gif
What is wrong with this head of mine??? It seems I would get more growth than that even if I wasn't trying. I had a growth spurt last year and my hair straight stopped growing after that.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Re: It\'s really depressing that my hair is...

Have you been experiencing breakage?? How often do you deep condition??

I never deep condition because my hair always feels the same afterwards. But then again I never see breakage which is why I think it's just not growing. When I was wearing it out it was geting tangled alot so I don't know if I lost length trying to detangle every week. I am hoping that my hair jut grows in spurts and that I am approaching one because I did get one big spurt of around 3 inches this time last year. But it hasn't really grew since
mad.gif

I was feeling this way about my hair, too, but people keep telling me that my hair has grown a lot since last year. I just don't see it.
ohwell.gif

Hmm. Maybe your hair is in its resting phase???
Do you take a multi-viatamin??

I felt this way too last year until I changed my vitamin regimen which included more protein and water my hair is growing out nicely.

Back