It's OVER!!!!

naturalmanenyc

DH has gotten into my Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose conditioner:perplexed First it was my Hello Hydration and now my AOHSR. He put some on his dry scalp like grease to try to combat dryness. I gave him my S-Curl but he says it runs into his face when he gets sweaty so he started trying my other products.

Here I am thinking that putting it with the bathroom cleaning products would be a safe spot. Who knew that he'd get a cleaning itch after doing the laundry:nono:

Oh well, maybe he won't like it much and give up on it fast??

Aint no way he's not going to like it :lachen:

I think now is the time you start having some boundries in the hair product department.

Keep your good stuff in one spot and stuff that he can use in another...

I don' t have a good solution tell him that you will buy your products more often , and he musn't complain about all the money you spend in hair product :grin::grin:.

i got all excited, thinking you BC'd.
then i read the first few words, and got sad, because i thought you divorced your husband or something.

icon11.gif

:lachen:

is his birthday coming up? get him a bottle! or just give him that one!

Nope, no BC. I am gonna try to last at least 1 year.

I was already planning to order two bottles of AOHSR at a time (cheaper on-line). But with DH being so heavy handed (and he poo's his dreads 3 times) I will probably have to order 3 bottles at a time.

I am waiting on him to say he doesn't like it. I'll give it about a week to see if he complains about dry scalp with the AOHSR. I'm fooling myself though....of course he'll like it.

Nope, his b-day was a few months ago. Plus, the bottle is nearly gone. :lachen:

i got all excited, thinking you BC'd.
then i read the first few words, and got sad, because i thought you divorced your husband or something.

icon11.gif

:lachen:

is his birthday coming up? get him a bottle! or just give him that one!

:lachen:I thought that you were fed up with something concerning your hair. Oh well... Im still sympathetic. :lachen: it sounds like DH is in serious violation. :nono: Time to have a heart-to-heart or an intervention-- whateva you want to call it.

the next step is to get a safe
:yep:

I would recommend getting one of these as a last resort if the theft continues:

Security Safe w/ Digital Keypad by Honeywell

Item#: HW2050
Our Price: $129.00
nationwidesafes.com :lachen:

You betta let that man keep those beautiful dreads hydrated! Just make him put in on the bottle(s). He can at least have 5 on it :lachen:

Girl now that is a mess:lachen::lachen:

What I tell my hubbie is, you need to start goin in half w/ me to buy more. I already spend a lot just to cover my 4 kids heads w/ expensive stuff, and he has a fade, so heck no he can't use my AVEDA to wash his scalp....He straight up trippin:lachen::lachen:

Is this the sweet DH who gave you head massage or something? Leave that man alone. :lachen:

:lachen:I thought that you were fed up with something concerning your hair. Oh well... Im still sympathetic. :lachen: it sounds like DH is in serious violation. :nono: Time to have a heart-to-heart or an intervention-- whateva you want to call it.

:yep:

I would recommend getting one of these as a last resort if the theft continues:

Security Safe w/ Digital Keypad by Honeywell

Item#: HW2050
Our Price: $129.00
nationwidesafes.com :lachen:
:rofl:
buy a shampoo that you hate and let him use that up:lachen:

Verdict is in .....he loves Aubrey Organics HSR conditioner. His scalp has not itched since he used it.

Oh well, after over 7 months of searching for a product that works for me, at least we can both use it.

Back