March 2007

7xo2bnm.jpg

First time flat ironing--July 2007

7y3wz10.jpg

How I usually wear my hair--braids. September 2007

o5ds2q.jpg

November 2007

7w5cnlg.jpg

2nd time flat ironing, November 2007. Now that I've got the process down, I've gotta work on sheen, obviously!

8e1jjmh.jpg

Today!

My routine? I wash every time I shower. With shampoo. In shower conditioner is great, but I have found MY secret is leave in! Love my TIGI shampoo/conditioner. I use Aussie leave-in spray as my leave in. And I use it several times a day.

That's IT! I threw out everything else. I have a half used bottle of boundless tresses. The only time I use more is when I flat iron--then I also use heat protectant.

Simple and sweet, and I am very pleased with my progress, and VERY happy with my decision to go natural!

Ooohhweeee!! What GORGEOUS hair!!! *suddenly totally understands why people always wanna touch our hair* I just wanna touch it to see if it's as fluffy and SOFT as it looks - and I know it is!!!

Happy Nappiversary and many inches more!! :grin::grin:

Ooohhweeee!! What GORGEOUS hair!!! *suddenly totally understands why people always wanna touch our hair* I just wanna touch it to see if it's as fluffy and SOFT as it looks - and I know it is!!!

Happy Nappiversary and many inches more!! :grin::grin:

Me too-. to the bolded! Your hair is beautiful!!!

Back