It's my 1 year anniversary

Zahrah

I have been here everyday (for hrs.) for a year!:band2: I have enjoyed every moment. thank you all for a pleasant ride. I have been looking at so many pictures/albums, I feel like I personally know some of you. I have learned so much (less heat, more frequent washing and conditioning & patience) to name a few. My hair has grown 7 inches and I have been taking better care of it. Thank you all for your great work and dedication. I look forward to spending more time here:Rose: :rosebud: :kiss:

Congrats and Happy Anniversary!

16104.jpg

Happy anniversary!! :yay: Looks like we joined at the same time time!!! I feel the same way you do about LHCF!! :clapping:

Cioccolata said:
I have been here everyday (for hrs.) for a year!:band2: I have enjoyed every moment. thank you all for a pleasant ride. I have been looking at so many pictures/albums, I feel like I personally know some of you. I have learned so much (less heat, more frequent washing and conditioning & patience) to name a few. My hair has grown 7 inches and I have been taking better care of it. Thank you all for your great work and dedication. I look forward to spending more time here:Rose: :rosebud: :kiss:

I am hoping that since I have been taking good care of my hair that it will grow out 7 inches as well;) .. I just started taking care of it at the end of August '06. since Aug. my hair has grown 2inches thru Jan. '07! so I feel that my hair is growing fine.. I just want to retain the length and keep my length!! I am currently shoulder length in the back and my sides are an inch or two away from shoulder.

and like you I am also glad that I joined LHCF:p

my how the time flys when you are haveing fun happy anniversary the best is yet to come:yay: :yay: :dance7: :dance7: :woot: :woot: :hula: :hula: :bdance: :bdance: :cheers: happy growing

Back