IT'S JUST A THOUGHT!

hotlusciousl

Do you ladies think using something like.....let's say, something similar to a vibrator :look: on your scalp could increase hair growth like a regular scalp massage? I think it could easily increase circulation on the scalp and your fingers and arms wouldn't get tired and less tangling of the hair.

Well I tried it:D and besides feeling a lil dizzy afterwards...my scalp felt really good! I'm going to see how this works out...I'm on a four week run with this, once a day before bedtime.

So it that the case.....:sekret:

Do you think that let's just say a vibrator, may promote hair growth down *there* too....Because I am pretty sure people don't want that problem...:look: :look:

(i'm kinda serious).

:sekret: hmm, well that's a thought. We should ask someone who uses it down there:smirk:

LocksOfLuV said:

Do you think that let's just say a vibrator, may promote hair growth down *there* too....Because I am pretty sure people don't want that problem...:look: :look:

(i'm kinda serious).

LocksOfLuV said:

(i'm kinda serious).

roflmao, I don't think using a vibrator would cause you grow more hair on your va-jay-jay since hair really doesn't grow on that part. And I don't think anyone would be using it on the mound area to detect increased growth.

...I can't believe I just typed that :look:

hotlusciousl said:
Do you ladies think using something like.....let's say, something similar to a vibrator :look: on your scalp could increase hair growth like a regular scalp massage? I think it could easily increase circulation on the scalp and your fingers and arms wouldn't get tired and less tangling of the hair.

Well I tried it:D and besides feeling a lil dizzy afterwards...my scalp felt really good! I'm going to see how this works out...I'm on a four week run with this, once a day before bedtime.
That's creative! I say why not! Good luck with your experiment!

Lusa said:
roflmao, I don't think using a vibrator would cause you grow more hair on your va-jay-jay since hair really doesn't grow on that part. And I don't think anyone would be using it on the mound area to detect increased growth.

...I can't believe I just typed that :look:

true true true.

I'm just saying since the vibrations may hit the surrounding areas.:look:

AHHHHH lemme STOOOOP! I can't believe I am typing this.:blush:

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Y'all are funny!!!

I have a vibrating brush, but I have never used it consistently.

I may do the same (4 week usage) and see if it makes a difference, esp. on my thinning part.

I could just picture myself sitting on the bed watching tv with a big rubber d**k on my scalp and my husband walking in and seeing me I can't imagine what he would say rlolololol

I think i am gonna try this when everyone sleep! its look to close a real ***** to do like a brush just to see how it feels:lol: :grin: :lachen:

guesswho said:
I could just picture myself sitting on the bed watching tv with a big rubber d**k on my scalp and my husband walking in and seeing me I can't imagine what he would say rlolololol

:lachen: :lachen: :eek: :lachen: :lachen: OMG, I about choked on my piece of candy reading that. What a mental picture. Thanks for that!! I, too, do not see myself going this route anytime soon.

guesswho said:
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

OMG I'm choking on my water!

:sekret:It could have been a bullet or a wand! It didn't have to be like THAT!:sekret:

loveable37 said:
I am doin it as i speak put some HOT CARROT OIL on it poking/massage my scalp and it feels good.

You're really massaging your scalp with hot carrot oil and a vibrator? :eek: I wouldn't use that downstairs once you're done, if I were you.

gurl !!!!!:lachen: look i am still gonna use this, i have some special kinda ckeanig sterile stuff with HOT WATER just incase this thang cost me come on now.:eek:

loveable37 said:
I am doin it as i speak put some HOT CARROT OIL on it poking/massage my scalp and it feels good.

You put some oil on it????!!! :lol:

Girl you know you're gonna start a whole new bandwagon.

Who's down with the "Put a Rubber D**k on Your Head in June" challenge?

just_DSP said:
You put some oil on it????!!! :lol:

Girl you know you're gonna start a whole new bandwagon.

Who's down with the "Put a Rubber D**k on Your Head in June" challenge?

lol, couple this with some MN and that should be a great bandwagon to be on. :lol:

guesswho said:
:lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:lachen: :lachen: Okay you ladies been drinking or something???

On the real, this does work to grow hair. My doctor prescribed it for me when I had alopecia as a young teen. He told my mom to buy the massager with the different attachments and to use the one with the nubs on it. He also gave me some keratin creme that looked like a white gel. I had to use that massager twice a day. That bald spot was clean and smooth like a baby's butt...you would never believe hair was ever there. It did grow back with that cream and that massager. So do your thing ladies!:lol:

OH MY!!!! WHAT HAVE I STARTED?:lol: I didn't assume people would think of the rubber **** kind..... I was more so talking about the other kinds....like the bullet or similar to. I must admit hold a rubber **** to your head would look a bit crazy.

Too, too funny:lachen: :lachen: about it on the head...makes me remember the Passion party I went to and a game we played transferring a double ended dwinky person to person without using hands. great idea but.....I'm keeping my little silver bullet for other activity...;)

AKA-Tude said:
:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Y'all are funny!!!

I have a vibrating brush, but I have never used it consistently.

I may do the same (4 week usage) and see if it makes a difference, esp. on my thinning part.
I read that as vibrating bush

and I was like lawd this woman is telling us too much of her personal info.

:lachen::lachen:

guesswho said:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

guesswho said:

:lachen: :lol: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :rofl: :rofl:

LocksOfLuV said:

(i'm kinda serious).
:eek::eek::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:
Girl, you crazy!:lol:

Back