It's hot as blazes and you are wearing your hair down?

Junonia

I get hot looking at anyone with hair on their neck in 85 degree weather. I tried, but my neck was hot and sweaty. How do you do it?

Ineedhair said:
I get hot looking at anyone with hair on their neck in 85 degree weather. I tried, but my neck was hot and sweaty. How do you do it?

Yeah, it's a lil moist in da NYC today....:perplexed

I washed last night and I'm rocking the braid out (as seen in siggy).

:)

sareca said:
My momma says the same thing. I don't mind one bit. :confused:

My mother used to say the same thing to me. But after the birth of my son, I can't stand for anything to be on my neck in the summer. I think he he left me with the heat hormone:lol:

I will occasionally do it in the evenings if I'm going out and the temperature has lowered. But during the day in the summer, my hair is up or braided.

With the humidity, any kind of style wouldn't last anyway.

MonaLisa said:
Yeah, it's a lil moist in da NYC today....:perplexed

I washed last night and I'm rocking the braid out (as seen in siggy).

:)

Very Very nice..and keep doing that while you are stretching. It will get easier I promise.

Yup, Rocking the braidout as well. All summer long. If it gets too hot, I tuck behind ears, but other then that it doesn't bother me, use to it.

sylver2 said:
Very Very nice..and keep doing that while you are stretching. It will get easier I promise.

Yup, Rocking the braidout as well. All summer long. If it gets too hot, I tuck behind ears, but other then that it doesn't bother me, use to it.

Yes'm:lol:

You know you are my braidout inspiration:D
(and I will be rocking the style all summer as well. It's been nice to put the wigs away in the closet)

I had a mini-crisis the other night...but I got it under control. Yes...it's getting easier. I should be good until the end of June;)

MonaLisa said:
Aw thanks

*hair hug*

Your hair is lookin pretty Ms. Ineedhair! :grin:

Thank you:) ;) ...If my braid outs came out like you guys, that would be my summer style. My braid outs make me look like a wild women:ohwell:

Back